usskyblue

I miss the old.one

But i hate change

Edit button behind a few clicks now

Dont like the compose button popping up when scrolling

Sorry this is feedback not a moan btw lol

tenor.gif

robbiekeane

I really like it. Any plans to make it an app so I can bin off a browser all together?

Basically looks like a web app

robbiekeane

I’d guess we would need to pay Nick a yearly fee for this, unless he wants to fork out for it on our behalf :D
Yeah you’re right. Just wish I could make it “full screen” you know so I could get rid of the address bar at the top when I scroll

EalingSB

Thanks for the update, Nick. The old save to app shortcut no longer directs to the correct page. I’ve created a new one but it doesn’t have the CCFC badge - is this something you can remedy please? Will the ‘go to first unread’ feature return too?

Attachments

• B5C91559-4561-45BE-B014-16853828BB60.png
    B5C91559-4561-45BE-B014-16853828BB60.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 12

Skybluemichael

Can I just say well done, this message board was already better then most other teams, but now it’s premier league quality

Nick

Administrator
Thanks for the update, Nick. The old save to app shortcut no longer directs to the correct page. I’ve created a new one but it doesn’t have the CCFC badge - is this something you can remedy please? Will the ‘go to first unread’ feature return too?
Cheers I'll have a look!

Reactions: TTG

CovInEssex

It's growing on me, just seems more modern.

Being super picky, is there a way to adjust posts per page? If there was 1 feature of Tapatalk I like it's the pageless scrolling.

Nick

Administrator
It's growing on me, just seems more modern.

Being super picky, is there a way to adjust posts per page? If there was 1 feature of Tapatalk I like it's the pageless scrolling.

Unlimited scrolling is now on, just scroll down and it will jump through the pages.

ccfcricoh

Hi Nick, sorry if mentioned above, is there any way to get the page numbers back on the forum list so you can select a page to jump back to in a thread?

Does it automatically take you to the last read post?

Reactions: TTG

ccfcricoh

Another one (not criticisms i promise!)

The "reply" box (i have no idea of the technical term!) where you write your reply, is stuck at the bottom of the screen on desktop when scrolling through a thread, with that and the permanent header, it makes the reading pane of the actual thread very narrow?

Nick

Administrator
Hi Nick, sorry if mentioned above, is there any way to get the page numbers back on the forum list so you can select a page to jump back to in a thread?

Does it automatically take you to the last read post?

There isn't on mobile at the minute, on the desktop or landscape mode in mobile there is.

it should take you to the last read post too?

Nick

Administrator
Another one (not criticisms i promise!)

The "reply" box (i have no idea of the technical term!) where you write your reply, is stuck at the bottom of the screen on desktop when scrolling through a thread, with that and the permanent header, it makes the reading pane of the actual thread very narrow?

Yeah I know what you mean, it is part of the unlimited scrolling. Just trying to find a better way for it.

covcity4life

Keep it to likes and nothing else reaction wise imo

This is going to become Facebook and arguments will double

At moment you dobt agree with a post youndont give it a like. Now you can do an angry face and the poster will be inclined to reply and argue

mark82

Plus, I'd rather keep pages personally than unlimited scrolling. Some of these threads get pretty big.

jordan210

has the sizing just changed for posts in topics. all of a sudden you can only see 1 reply without having to scroll ?

Users who are viewing this thread