Impact on Local Businesses of CCFC Move to Birmingham (1 Viewer)

Warwickhunt

Probably needs a statement from businesses around the RICOH giving an estimate of lost income since City moved to STA do some modelling on the results see what comes out in the wash.

Nick

Administrator
Probably needs a statement from businesses around the RICOH giving an estimate of lost income since City moved to STA do some modelling on the results see what comes out in the wash.

Yeah that would be quite powerful really.

Should have been done before we even moved.

Grendel

I’m sisu and so is my wife

it’s really wound them up that we’re doing something.

I love the idea behind this. Even if the forum was owned and controlled by sisu it doesn’t stop any of us coming on and chatting shit about them.

Look - I fucking hate sisu, get out of our club and let someone run it in its best interests.

Doesn’t stop me hating CCC and Wasps too.

playground bullshit that only people as thick as those cunts would ever buy.

Billingham is me. I’ve got some fascinating chats Mr Kalns has had with Billingham over the last few weeks - it’s spiteful nasty stuff and he’s clearly still operating for someone in the trust I’ll be putting out chats on here soon. I am getting bored with the fact these idiots think I drowned my wife in the bath and they think that’s a threat to keep me silent

RegTheDonk

Billingham is me. I’ve got some fascinating chats Mr Kalns has had with Billingham over the last few weeks - it’s spiteful nasty stuff and he’s clearly still operating for someone in the trust I’ll be putting out chats on here soon. I am getting bored with the fact these idiots think I drowned my wife in the bath and they think that’s a threat to keep me silent
Interesting. Will hopefully provide some more insight into those dealings.

More importantly though...can you please prove your wife is alive and well ;)

Grendel

They typed Grendel’s name into Google and it’s the first thing that comes up they then used it to try and silence him. It’s a different person

To be fair the murder thing is a new slant and of course the entirely rational Mr Kalns has a logical explanation - this event occurred in 2001 - the year ccfc were relegated - and I’m a very angry man

Grendel

What’s the poodle howling at the moon all about?

The poodle is their classic obsession that this forum is of course created by Sisu and managed by Sisu sock puppets - me, Nick
les Reid and some chap called Chris (he’s a milkman I gather) and we steal people’s lapsed identities on here and use them to dominate twitter with fake accounts to promote the Sisu message. I’m working a way of collating this

There is a serious point or two though as one person who challenged them on twitter found his boss had received an e Mail complaining he was unfit to work in his role due to the fact he was spending a lot of time on twitter. Oh and the complaint was actually using my details.

This is when I lost my sense of humour

Users who are viewing this thread