Ifollow (1 Viewer)

Modcons86

I think ive seen somewhere in here where it said you can watch ifollow with a vpn. That right? If so whats the process do you just register then set your vpn to france/Spain for example?

Nick

Administrator
Ive not tried it, deffo works on computers though. Dont think you can live stream on mobiles but dont quote me.

Modcons86

Ive not tried it, deffo works on computers though. Dont think you can live stream on mobiles but dont quote me.
I live stream from a paid streaming app on my phone which works but i will give it a go on the laptop then. Cheers mate.

steveo1987

Coventry City forum show it on their Facebook page.Obviously works on any device as long as you have a FB account

Marty

You can use a VPN on your phone but if you're abroad it won't allow you to watch via a 4g connection but will through WiFi,

jordan210

I think you have to use the ifollow app on phone. Not sure about using a VPN as I was away when I tried it.

Was a right pain sorting it all via phone

Modcons86

I think you have to use the ifollow app on phone. Not sure about using a VPN as I was away when I tried it.

Was a right pain sorting it all via phone
Foind an app that links you to ifollow but i think i might go with the laptop. Seems less hassle haha

skylark37

I have had success from Nord VPN. It does cost to sign up but it works very well, nicely designed. You basically get a map of the world and choose.
Mine is for laptop but it looks like they are mobile friendly.

My main troubles have been with actually getting the "watch live now" link to appear - but I got the knack of it. You have to click on fixtures in ccfc.co.uk and live match centre without being logged in, and only log in after once it tells you.

They have recently changed things around so that you cannot have two streams running simultaneously from the same ifollow account, which is annoying because I would get the video going and then sync up Clive Eakin in a new tab. Still wondering how hard it would be for somebody to host a stream of bbcc&w recording from a standard radio.

Nick

Administrator
It would be easy enough to do, but potentially get yourself sued for copyright...

Brylowes

I'm watching it now on my iPad, when you listen to Eakins commentary while
Actually watching the game it brings home just how poor he is.

fernandopartridge

I'm watching it now on my iPad, when you listen to Eakins commentary while
Actually watching the game it brings home just how poor he is.
Yep. Burge took a goal kick left footed. He described it as right footed. He was wearing green the other night and Clive said "all in orange". He's terrible

Nick

Administrator
Anybody else got the "stats" option now?

Enable all match stats (may affect video performance on some devices)

D

Deleted member 4439

only the second time I've done this, not understanding why i'm seeing just a bit of the live screen, with the betting odds below. How to expand?

rexo87

first time trying to use ifollow - am on holiday in fuertaventura. cant find where to buy a match pass

Nick

Administrator
Will anybody else miss the music before the game that repeats over and over when the season finishes?

Users who are viewing this thread