Ifollow (1 Viewer)

Marty

I'm using vyprvpn on the recommendation of nick, never once had a problem with it.

Marty

Players just coming out.

Attachments

• 15224182838547489632058761430198.jpg
    15224182838547489632058761430198.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 18

Marty

That one, it isn't free but it works fine every week in HD!

For £50 a season it's bang on, usually get some mates around to watch it but on me todd today.

runner

Thanks Corrado ... I'll stop looking for it now then lol ... cheers for coming back to me ...

superskyblue

Will anybody else miss the music before the game that repeats over and over when the season finishes?

Have I missed something? Are they scrapping iFollow at end of season?

Or are you just saying you'll miss it between May and August?

Terry Gibson's perm

I hope that the football league use their brains and open this up I would happily pay the full ticket price for every away game to watch it, this could save some of the smaller clubs as I find it difficult to get to away games, most people who travel will continue to

I have been watching most of the away games on Facebook but would still pay

runner

I hope that the football league use their brains and open this up I would happily pay the full ticket price for every away game to watch it, this could save some of the smaller clubs as I find it difficult to get to away games, most people who travel will continue to

I have been watching most of the away games on Facebook but would still pay

How do you watch it on Facebook ... if you don't mind me asking ?

Terry Gibson's perm

How do you watch it on Facebook ... if you don't mind me asking ?

Coventry city fans forum it’s a closed group but I joined and somebody streams the away games I have seen most this year at least one of the players who wasn’t in the squad was watching today

Users who are viewing this thread