ifollow changes this season? (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Cable didn’t work for me last time, lightning to HDMI just did the same as AirPlay, black screen with sound. It has worked (once, I think) in the past but never again!
Edit: should say from iPad, laptop with HDMI cable works fine for me.

I could be wrong but I think iPad to HDMI cables have HDCP DRM protection in them but laptops treat TVs as another monitor and don’t. If you haven’t got a HDCP compliant TV it won’t work. Just a guess though.

BornSlippySkyBlue

I could be wrong but I think iPad to HDMI cables have HDCP DRM protection in them but laptops treat TVs as another monitor and don’t. If you haven’t got a HDCP compliant TV it won’t work. Just a guess though.
Make sense. Assume it’s DRM stuff that they haven’t done a work round for because they’re slack bastards (lets face it there’s zero benefit to them in making us use a cable to watch it on TV). The club were asked the direct question on Twitter and their response was ‘iFollow doesn’t currently support casting’ or words to that effect.

BornSlippySkyBlue

The app certainly is ‘an’ issue, not sure if it’s ‘the’ issue! Reading around a bit it seems to be a common theme and most end up using the HDMI option. IFollow is designed for use on mobile devices, so apparently it is by design that it doesn’t work without a wire.

No idea why they think making folks stick a wire in the back will make any difference whatsoever to illegal streams, you think they’d have realised by now it doesn’t work.

I was eleven in 87

I am struggling to see where you can create an ifollow account?
I’ve clicked on their page to subscribe and it tells you to download the app.
I’ve downloaded the app but it doesn’t give me the option to register/create an account.
Instead it’s asking me to log into an account I haven’t got yet and low and behold when I enter my email address it doesn’t recognise it!!

Please help if you can before I chuck my phone!!

shmmeee

I am struggling to see where you can create an ifollow account?
I’ve clicked on their page to subscribe and it tells you to download the app.
I’ve downloaded the app but it doesn’t give me the option to register/create an account.
Instead it’s asking me to log into an account I haven’t got yet and low and behold when I enter my email address it doesn’t recognise it!!

Please help if you can before I chuck my phone!!

go here, scroll to the very bottom and click register now and enter your details.

[/URL]

I was eleven in 87

Sorry mate, that will only let me buy a match pass but I don’t need one as I’m already a season ticket holder for this season so I don’t need to pay for the individual matches.
According to the club I just need to register for a basic free account but again it won’t let me do that?

CrawleySkyBlue

I can't watch the game live on Saturday (busy at the time), so my plan is to avoid the result and watch it the game on Ifollow after it has been uploaded.

Does anyone know if this is possible? If it is, how long does it take Ifollow to upload the game?

Thanks

Legia Sky Blue

I suspect that it will be nigh on impossible to navigate your way to the replay of the game without seeing the score somewhere on the CCFC site first.

Users who are viewing this thread