ifollow 2019/20 (1 Viewer)

skylark37

Really shoddy - and when it does seem to work it's often out of sync with the audio. How hard is it to get it working regularly?

BornSlippySkyBlue

I think we should all moan like fuck about ifollow (to their ‘support’) because they are happy to charge £10 a game but not competent enough to provide the service they offer.

I’m even more pissed off now because Portsmouth just scored and I didn’t even get to see it (thanks ifollow). Due to “we are currently blah blah fucking bullshit’.

Not impressed!!!

Tommo1993

Absolute bullshit this iFollow. Constructive criticism, fuck off with the replays, every replay causes shit. Well everything upsets it.

singers_pore

We are currently and persistently incompetent. We could apologize but we don’t give a shit. We’ll be back maybe?

skybluesam66

The EFL have requested that any fans requesting refunds, please could they send an email to [email protected] their support team here will be happy to help. (from an earlier game) - although i have put in a paypal issue as paid by paypal

Woolly68

Ifollow live chat not responding to my message. Guess they are pretty busy right now. Asked for refund. Let’s see what response I get

Sick Boy

Ifollow live chat not responding to my message. Guess they are pretty busy right now. Asked for refund. Let’s see what response I get
The live chat is the worst customer service experience ever, you’re better off emailing.

Users who are viewing this thread