If we win the replay, who do we want ? (1 Viewer)

Mcbean

I went to Arse a few years ago - was it a Friday ? - was hilarious as the floodlights kept going out and people just put their phones up - errrr I don’t need to remember the score

Liquid Gold

They prefer not to have them on the same day. As I guess we’re considered higher risk away fans it’s likely we’ll be moved.

Londonccfcfan

Win this and the omens are good, We went on one our best fa cup runs under robins 2years ago in our promotion season!

This cup is very important to us. Should be brimming with confidence after the away displays against a decent in form Colcheater and Ipswich.

Sky Blue Harry H

Just read that JCH may well be sold if price is right (Sheff Wed plus a few others after him). What's the betting Bristol then come back in for Baka?!? We'll sell him and he'll score double figures for them in the second half of the season lol !!

Londonccfcfan

Just read that JCH may well be sold if price is right (Sheff Wed plus a few others after him). What's the betting Bristol then come back in for Baka?!? We'll sell him and he'll score double figures for them in the second half of the season lol !!

I think I read somewhere we have sell on clause for JCH too! not sure if that's right

pipkin73

We should give JCH a massive cheer. Don't wind him up as he is twice the player once he is pissed off.
I remember him saying this, he said something like "he needs to be wound up to get the best out of him". So yes, better we don't wind him up, maybe offer him a new contract and bull shit along lol.

Users who are viewing this thread