If we win the replay, who do we want ? (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

You do realise there's a separate forum for anything not CCFC related on here don't you?
O'Hare, Baldy's got O'Hare. Sorry. Childish, but I couldn't resist. And it is CCFC related (sort of!)

WillenhallSkyBlues

Nightmare, if Bristol rovers win its most likely going to be on the Sunday probably because of Bristol city also getting a home tie also.

Gazolba

Its a 100% fact that a tie against any of the big six would see a sell out at St Andrews. To suggest otherwise is lunacy.
It can't be a fact because it hasn't happened yet. It's just a prediction.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Arsenal at the Emirates. They are there for the taking. Big City following, big pay day, move on the the 4th round.

usskyblue

Arsenal at the Emirates. They are there for the taking. Big City following, big pay day, move on the the 4th round.

giphy.gif

ccfchoi87

Plymouth. Then Man City in the 4th round. They’re not in great form at the minute and have other priorities. Can’t see Stones being able to live with Biamou and without Aguero, we won’t be worried about their attacking lineup

Last edited:

Sky Blue Harry H

The Emirates FA Cup
Season 2019-20
Payments made from The FA's prize fund

First Round Proper winners (40) £36,000
Second Round Proper winners (20) £54,000
Third Round Proper winners (32) £135,000
Fourth Round Proper winners (16) £180,000
Fifth Round Proper winners (8) £360,000
Quarter-Final winners (4) £720,000
Semi-Final winners (2) £1,800,000
Semi-Final losers (2) £900,000
Final runners-up (1) £1,800,000
Final winners (1) £3,600,000

Prize money starts to go up nicely (plus possible TV revenue)

£54k for last night and a nice extra boost if we can get through the next round.

JulianDarbyFTW

The Emirates FA Cup
Season 2019-20

£54k for last night and a nice extra boost if we can get through the next round.

Yep. If we win in round 3, that's nearly 250k in prize money we'd have brought in. Shows how important a cup run is for teams in the lower leagues.

Gibbo

I'd like to avoid a big club. Good Championship sides that we might just beat at home on a good day would suit me.

Frank Sidebottom

The Emirates FA Cup
Season 2019-20

Plus around 20k in ticket sales from last night.

itsabuzzard

OK, I shall be at Memorial park today - 5.30pm for 5 mins of having footballs blasted at my backside. Feel free to come along. Bring your own football. And a torch.
I think you should do the decent thing and turn around to take them in the plums.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Forget the third round, we're already through comfortably.
Arsenal away 0-1 to the sky blues , round 4. The football world will take note . You heard it here first.

Johhny Blue

I started a thread a couple of weeks back wondering what thoughts were if we could only win one of the 2 games against Ipswich which would be best? Feedback (including me) was strongly for the league game. I think I’ve changed my mind a little. Anyone else willing to admit.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I started a thread a couple of weeks back wondering what thoughts were if we could only win one of the 2 games against Ipswich which would be best? Feedback (including me) was strongly for the league game. I think I’ve changed my mind a little. Anyone else willing to admit.
You watch. Once we get a big forth round draw attitudes will change completely.

Reactions: TTG

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Plymouth. Then Man City in the 4th round. They’re not in great form at the minute and have other priorities. Can’t see Stones being able to live with Biamou and without Aguero, we won’t be worried about their attacking lineup
That's the spirit. Some on here laugh when I say we can beat the Arse.

hill83

You watch. Once we get a big forth round draw attitudes will change completely.

Mine will change and I freely admit that. In fact it has changed regardless of who we get next round. Doesn’t mean I’ll be gasping for tickets if we get a big club, but early rounds I’d genuinely rather be out the cup and be focussing on league games. But obviously if you do progress, which we have done, I want us to get as far as possible. Money for the club, good for team morale unless we end up with an absolute spanking from a premier league team and a few feel good days out for the supporters. ‘Different circumstances change someones opinion shocker.’

#marchtothearch
#greenman

Users who are viewing this thread