If Villa stay up I think I will support them. (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

Hate to say it but i think Villa will develop into a decent side, i rate Paul Lambert the manager and they have some real good kids coming through.

Nonleagueherewecome

Its Wigan for me!!

You'd feel differently if you'd heard what Whelan said about how all clubs should have a silence to honour Thatcher out of respect for her! I've hated Wigan ever since, to the point that I've been rooting for Villa in their relegation battle!

SBS

You'd feel differently if you'd heard what Whelan said about how all clubs should have a silence to honour Thatcher out of respect for her! I've hated Wigan ever since, to the point that I've been rooting for Villa in their relegation battle!

I quite like Wigan. Kept faith in Martinez when a lot of others would've sacked him. Don't spend stupid money yet they've still found some decent players - Valencia, Moses, Kone, McManaman etc. Certainly would rather see them survive at Villa's expense!

Seem to just about stay in the PL every season, I remember when we were the ones doing that.

Nonleagueherewecome

I quite like Wigan. Kept faith in Martinez when a lot of others would've sacked him. Don't spend stupid money yet they've still found some decent players - Valencia, Moses, Kone, McManaman etc. Certainly would rather see them survive at Villa's expense!

Seem to just about stay in the PL every season, I remember when we were the ones doing that.

I kind of know what you mean, but political reasons mean I now want them to suffer. Plus they're taking up a top flight place that should belong to a proper club with a fanbase, history and tradition, as opposed to a L2 club propped up by the money of the owner.

Macca

You'd feel differently if you'd heard what Whelan said about how all clubs should have a silence to honour Thatcher out of respect for her! I've hated Wigan ever since, to the point that I've been rooting for Villa in their relegation

You hate a club because of what their owner said??

You must really hate the city then!

Sky Blues

Just spewed a little on reading this.... *shudder*

It's like that unpleasant taste in your mouth when you gag and it brings up a little bile...

Wigan seem to be the new Cov, turning up for a few games late season to stay in the top flight, but I dislike their chairman so I don't care if either them or Villa go down.

@richh87

I don't want to get into the Thatcher debate, but if you hate Wigan because the owner said possibly the greatest PM ever deserved a minute's silence then you're an arse

North York’s Blue

I don't want to get into the Thatcher debate, but if you hate Wigan because the owner said possibly the greatest PM ever deserved a minute's silence then you're an arse
I don't even think that she would say that; Winston Churchill springs to mind. However I agree with your sentiments.

cashless

Really pleased for Villa. No point hating them anymore, our situation and theirs are so far apart. No rivavly exists except in our heads. Just another Midlands club as far as Im concerened. I have far more venom for Notts Forest and Leicester who at least we have actually played in the last 10 years.

Skyblueweeman

Totally not bothered about the Premier League or who comes down or who goes up from the Championship. Not bothered about the Championship either to be honest. I only care about what happens to CCFC or the league we're in.

No point wishing things like relegation on other clubs such as Villa/Sunderland. There's 91 clubs in the league who are healthier than we are at the moment...

WM

djpalms23

nothing would please me more than to see the villa go down, my parents have been long life Sky Blues fans and season ticket holders since the 60's and i remember them telling me recently how they were treated by villa fans back in the 70's before segregation was in place; they told me the villa fans surrounding them were vile to them and in particular to my mother, she said that they actually hoped city didnt score so they didnt turn on them any more than they were. The game finished 1-1. they went on to explain that they'd seen and heard everything whilst watching the city through the decades but that was the most scared they'd been at a football match. I've always classed them as a main rivals but when my folks told me this i class them as scum bags now. i accept banter at a footy match but when groups of grown men gang up on a young couple thats wrong.

Hugh Jarse

I hate the V***a, I can't even bring myself to type their name. I hope they go down but if it's not them, then I hope it's Sunderland that get's the chop. Can't stand the twat that is DiCanio:slap:

Nonleagueherewecome

She hated sport and did a lot of damage to football. Possibly the most divisive, stubborn, selfish, egotistical and vindictive PM in the last 100 years. I hate you too now, btw ;)

Nonleagueherewecome

ajsccfc

Myself and another member of here have successfully employed the 'Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaryl' heckle many years ago too. Didn't raise a tear, but a lovely strop instead.

LewSkyBlue

I like Wigan, they are the modern day City of 15-20 years... always just beating the drop and struggling along ruining everyone else's seasons

Covcraig@bury

FC SISU for me all day long, I couldn't support the Vile or inbreds of lesta or anyone else. You must be fecking joking. Coventry or nothing. Simples

skybluebeduff

My only advice would be to start spraying holy water everywhere whilst the wife repeats "the power of Christ compels you"... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread