If City were a band (2 Viewers)

Nonleagueherewecome

Probably Chumbawamba, the only difference being we won't get back up again.

They did write a lesser known yet infinitely superior song called "Enough Is Enough", though: that's a better shout!

Hateley's Heed

1 each from the 70's, 80's and 90's for you.

The Trammps (no home of our own)
Talking Heads (or not in our case)
House of Pain (The Ricoh)

Nonleagueherewecome

Every album would only be good for about 20 minutes, if that...

torchomatic

Krautrock legends: Can't.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Nonleagueherewecome

Is that the case, the best thing at The Ricoh this year, I suppose you like listening to your collection of Black Lace and One Direcrtion you sad sack :jerkit:

Coldplay are shite. End of.

smouch1975

Milli Vanilli. Fucking frauds
4usy5a2u.jpg

torchomatic

Turgid, depressing shite. Chris Martin is beyond contempt and is a major league prick.

I've just finished school too.

Wow your an intelligent one aren't you, end of? Just finished school? :facepalm:

Mr B

Turgid, depressing shite. Chris Martin is beyond contempt and is a major league prick.

I've just finished school too.

Yeah you seem like you have and the only turgid and depressing thing around here is finally a monkey has learned to type but not to aritculate himself properly!

Just to point out the monkey is question is you, thats in case you are as slow as you are good with words:jerkit:

torchomatic

I'd love to talk but the school bus leaves in a minute. Gotta dash. Bye.

Yeah you seem like you have and the only turgid and depressing thing around here is finally a monkey has learned to type
but not to aritculate himself properly!

Just to point out the monkey is question is you, thats in case you are as slow as you are good with words:jerkit:

Users who are viewing this thread