If anyone thinks the Trust and Hoffman know what’s best for CCFC (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueCRJ

Anyone with half a brain knows Hoffman is bad news. He has a massive ego and would only want to purchase the club on the basis of elevating his own position.

Reactions: vow

Nick

Administrator
prestonkh.jpg

To be fair, Hoffman also got taken in by that Dale Evans fella.

Grendel

prestonkh.jpg

To be fair, Hoffman also got taken in by that Dale Evans fella.

Salop and that Coventry Views in a right lather pretty much admitting he’s the one they want in charge

Nick

Administrator
Salop and that Coventry Views in a right lather pretty much admitting he’s the one they want in charge

Wonder why that is?

They don't even try to be subtle with the shit they push nowadays.

Maybe Stuart can tell everybody?

Grendel

Wonder why that is?

They don't even try to be subtle with the shit they push nowadays.

Maybe Stuart can tell everybody?

“my sources tell me....”

chiefdave

Couldn't make it up. Even at the time there were huge doubts about his finances IIRC, think it was said then that it was his Dad who had the money not him.

Nick

Administrator
Couldn't make it up. Even at the time there were huge doubts about his finances IIRC, think it was said then that it was his Dad who had the money not him.

Wasn't it the Administrator that ACL wanted to use who said he had no money?

covmark

That rings a bell, hadn't he been involved in dealing with him at another club or something along those lines.
I vaguely remember this. Was it to do with Leeds? Maybe I was dreaming it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Christ, looking back you can see how much of a snake PWKH was:

Mr Knatchbull-Hugherssen added ACL’s court action was taken, not because of any imminent takeover bid being in place, but because of Mr Fisher threatening to liquidate the club.

He got away with everything far too easily. Snidey little cockwomble.

(I hope your family of lawyers are reading too).

Grendel

Salop on twitter “he wasn’t bankrupt in 2013” - finger on the pulse there Chris

Grendel

Are they now admitting they were trying to get him in then? Haven't they always denied that when it was obvious to everyone else.

It was more a case of defending Hoffman as the guy to save the club;

Haskell: Wasn’t skint then

Overson: Whose he?

Evans: Garry cancelled his consortium badge when they knew he had no money

Garry is the saviour

Evo1883

If Hoffman wasn't a Coventry city supporter I doubt he would have received so much fan support.

I think Alot of us got sucked into it through desperation at the time.

shy_tall_knight

Peter Wyndham Knatchbull-Hugessen = PWKH can understand why he used his initials. His second wife is
Marilyn Freda Higgs hence the link to the Higgs Family / trust, he was involved with baloongate, does he even bother watching Cov or is he a converted WASPs fan

chiefdave

does he even bother watching Cov or is he a converted WASPs fan
Don't think he was ever a fan was he? Not sure its a coincidence that this all escalated on the Higgs Trust side after Derek Higgs sudden death. I can't imagine if he was still around he would have stood by while the club moved out and the stadium was sold to Wasps.

Terry Gibson's perm

She can’t be making enough money as a personal style consultant to keep herself so time for a downgrade then.

Sick Boy

Wasn’t it Ranson and Hoffman who had the brilliant idea of shutting down the academy when they first came to the club?

Sky Blue Pete

Peter Wyndham Knatchbull-Hugessen = PWKH can understand why he used his initials. His second wife is
Marilyn Freda Higgs hence the link to the Higgs Family / trust, he was involved with baloongate, does he even bother watching Cov or is he a converted WASPs fan
As trustee of the charity he was probably protecting the assets which is his legal duty

Users who are viewing this thread