Idiots (1 Viewer)

aviles

You don't half get some idiots on the cov and Warwick phone in 'reda has cost us promotion' a text calling for pressley out. These people need to be released back Into the wild where they belong. Reda made a mistake he has cost us 3 points but has also won us a lot of points this seasons it's a small blip but we will bounce back

Skyblue4u

3 points and counting after his 3 match ban. Even the best players can snap so let's just hope it's a not to be repeated blip

aviles

Hey I bought all our new signings on football manager cost me £20 million doing so but came in 7th place with a 10 point deduction. And football manager is always right as long as we don't get a 10 point deduction we are guaranteed at least playoffs !

italiahorse

3 points and counting after his 3 match ban. Even the best players can snap so let's just hope it's a not to be repeated blip

Always seems strange when blokes put there heads together anywhere. It's a fcuking football game.
If you put your head against another's angrily you are always off. Stupid.

Another one is taking your shirt off with a certain booking. Silly.

letsallsingtogether

Maybe if it was more of a kiss heads together then a I am going to kill you heads together the outcome would have been different.:thinking about:

Always seems strange when blokes put there heads together anywhere. It's a fcuking football game.
If you put your head against another's angrily you are always off. Stupid.

Another one is taking your shirt off with a certain booking. Silly.

Gint11

We should be OK for his 3 match ban. We have cover for defensive players. He's our captain and has been immense since he joined, scored a couple, led the line well. We were confortable up until his mistake so he's apologised to the players, learn from it and move on.

Otis

We should be OK for his 3 match ban. We have cover for defensive players. He's our captain and has been immense since he joined, scored a couple, led the line well. We were confortable up until his mistake so he's apologised to the players, learn from it and move on.

Captain in his absence? O'Brien?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Ded rite matte,antibody onn hear that's sayys that dissent macke mismatches iss a lya

German by any chance? Ah, no, I see you are Swiss. Now I think understand your post. :thinking about:

Reda is mental. Sometimes that's a good thing, sometimes it can cost us. I'd rather have him here than not have him here. As for Pressley, he's the best thing that's happened to us since relegation from the PL. He's stuck by us when he could have left a thousand times. He turned down offers from the Championship to stay here, so I think we should be repaying that loyalty. Stick by him and the players and stop bloody moaning! We're home, we have a great squad and we have a big chance of going up. Keep your chins up lads

Kingokings204

Reda is mental. Sometimes that's a good thing, sometimes it can cost us. I'd rather have him here than not have him here. As for Pressley, he's the best thing that's happened to us since relegation from the PL. He's stuck by us when he could have left a thousand times. He turned down offers from the Championship to stay here, so I think we should be repaying that loyalty. Stick by him and the players and stop bloody moaning! We're home, we have a great squad and we have a big chance of going up. Keep your chins up lads

Pretty much how I feel. I real feel Rochdale away on Saturday is a huge challenge. A big test now with being dealt a crushing blow of up to a possible 3rd to now 8th and a crumbling loss. 2 points out of 12 on the road is well makes your own minds up its certainly not top 6 material. Rochdale are a threat at home especially and taking into account last nights demolition of Walsall. If we can scrap a 1-0 win it will prove to many including me we actually may have the metal to have a good season as its a slog. Lose again and it will prove to me we are not quite ready for the top 6 but top half would be achievable.

Every team has set backs and its who deals with them the best will do better than others. Reda missing is a huge blow not just at the back but a major attacking corner presence. But we cant expect any player to play 46 and cup games so it is a squad effort. Come on Sky blues.

italiahorse

Pretty much how I feel. I real feel Rochdale away on Saturday is a huge challenge. A big test now with being dealt a crushing blow of up to a possible 3rd to now 8th and a crumbling loss. 2 points out of 12 on the road is well makes your own minds up its certainly not top 6 material. Rochdale are a threat at home especially and taking into account last nights demolition of Walsall. If we can scrap a 1-0 win it will prove to many including me we actually may have the metal to have a good season as its a slog. Lose again and it will prove to me we are not quite ready for the top 6 but top half would be achievable.

Every team has set backs and its who deals with them the best will do better than others. Reda missing is a huge blow not just at the back but a major attacking corner presence. But we cant expect any player to play 46 and cup games so it is a squad effort. Come on Sky blues.

Every team has set backs but with ccfc it's the morn.

Rochdale a huge challenge?
Seems people have settled at this level.

We cant afford to be complacent. Rochdale can beat us. No doubt. They don't have to play well to win. We need to keep our heads, stay strong at the back and break when we can. Its not gonna be an easy win by any means

Gint11

Every team has set backs but with ccfc it's the morn.

Rochdale a huge challenge?
Seems people have settled at this level.

The problem is that attitude to be honest. People still see us as the Coventry City that spent 34 years in the top flight. We haven't been that for over 13 years. The sooner we realise that the better.

mds

The problem is that attitude to be honest. People still see us as the Coventry City that spent 34 years in the top flight. We haven't been that for over 13 years. The sooner we realise that the better.
Maybe in a couple of years!

AndreasB

You don't half get some idiots on the cov and Warwick phone in 'reda has cost us promotion' a text calling for pressley out. These people need to be released back Into the wild where they belong. Reda made a mistake he has cost us 3 points but has also won us a lot of points this seasons it's a small blip but we will bounce back

Always assumed they were posters on here. There is a striking similarity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mds

So you think Reda cost us promotion then, hope you thanked the guy nicely for sorting your tickets out!

hill83

llama.gif

italiahorse

I base my assessment on where we should be.
I base it on the size of population, potential, facilities and history.
I've said it before and the owners need to take the same stance in investing at at least Championship level.
IMHO they are just going through the motions and need to sell and let someone else have a go.

Users who are viewing this thread