Ideal semi-realistic rest of window (1 Viewer)

Tea & Busquets

In: Sibley, Bird, Plange (loan), Adaramola (loan), CB (loan), Rwb (loan)

Out: O’Hare, Waghorn (loan), Kane (?), Tavares (loan)

not sure what the stance on moore is but we will need a new keeper if what’s being said is true. 3 new loan defenders is a bit of a stretch, i can see only two being done depending on the situation.

shmmeee

Why six loans?

Ideal:

Out: Hamer, O’Hare, Waghorn, Walker, Kane, Wilson
In: AM x 2, CM x 2, CB, GK perm, LWB, RWB ST loan

Realistic:

Out: O’Hare, Waghorn
In: AM, CM, CB perm, LWB loan

Telfer85

Out: hamer, kane and waghorn

In cm x2 perm ( 1 established 1 prospect) adaramola loan, rwb x1 perm (backup) plange loan

ccfc1234

Not sure I agree with the above that has the 'ideal window' with O'Hare departing? Grrat teams are built on solid foundations, team spirit and footballing understanding. The turnover some are suggesting could be great if nearly every signing was successful, but would represent somewhat of a gamble.

ccfc1234

Ideal

OUT: Waghorn, Walker, Kane. These 3 alone would free up a significant amount of wages.

IN: LWB, ACM/ST (ideally a player who can cover both roles). I would add RWB to the list but we have Eccles who looks like a decent option there and the new lad from spurs I think could progress faster than other u23 signings have.

torchomatic

What's being said about Moore?

Hobo

I don't think Waghorn will be going anywhere or Kane.

Reactions: AOM

Skybluedownunder

Ideal

OUT: Kane, Waghorn, Walker, Kelly

IN: Cyrus Christie, McCallum, Liam Delap, Callum Styles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slowpoke

If we can get Waggy and Walker out on loan even if we have to stump up half their wages it would still leave some serious wedge to bring in at least one decent player Sibley and/or Bird would do me

SlowerThanPlatt

If we can get Waggy and Walker out on loan even if we have to stump up half their wages it would still leave some serious wedge to bring in at least one decent player Sibley and/or Bird would do me

How would saving 5k a week go towards paying a transfer fee for them two players?

junglej13

In: Sibley, Bird, Plange (loan), Adaramola (loan), CB (loan), Rwb (loan)

Out: O’Hare, Waghorn (loan), Kane (?), Tavares (loan)

not sure what the stance on moore is but we will need a new keeper if what’s being said is true. 3 new loan defenders is a bit of a stretch, i can see only two being done depending on the situation.
Almost the same as this but not too bothered about another centre back. Would like Anjorin on loan instead and a new permanent right back if Kane is offloaded.

Skybluedownunder

Ideal

OUT: Kane, Waghorn, Walker, Kelly

IN: Cyrus Christie, McCallum, Liam Delap, Callum Styles

Still think my choices are better to be honest and upgrading on every player out the door

If we sold O’Hare it would make it more affordable on the wage front. Could then bring in that Tino Anjorin

Don’t mind the idea of the Palace left back or Max Bird or Sibley, just think the above choice are better options.

Liam Delap on loan would be bloody delightful to swap with Godden or Gyokeres when they tire out and would be someone really pushing them for a starting lineup place, or replacing Godden when he’s injured for half a season Then means Tavares can move up to fourth striker. Would be good for Man City too having two of their players at one club when going to watch how they go

In what I proposed above you’d only need to buy one player which would be Callum Styles which will make up for Kelly being injured for half the year and then when the inevitable happens that we lose Hamer we are covered there.

SlowerThanPlatt

Still think my choices are better to be honest and upgrading on every player out the door

If we sold O’Hare it would make it more affordable on the wage front. Could then bring in that Tino Anjorin

Don’t mind the idea of the Palace left back or Max Bird or Sibley, just think the above choice are better options.

Liam Delap on loan would be bloody delightful to swap with Godden or Gyokeres when they tire out and would be someone really pushing them for a starting lineup place, or replacing Godden when he’s injured for half a season Then means Tavares can move up to fourth striker. Would be good for Man City too having two of their players at one club when going to watch how they go

In what I proposed above you’d only need to buy one player which would be Callum Styles which will make up for Kelly being injured for half the year and then when the inevitable happens that we lose Hamer we are covered there.

Southampton had a permanent move turned down for Delap. They want to loan him to a top Championship side with the obvious destination being Burnley

stevefloyd

Thats a bit optimistic Kelly only being out half the year

fernandopartridge

Why on earth would you sell a high energy player like O'Hare to replace with his polar opposite who couldn't get a game for Huddersfield

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Gyokeres, Godden, Walker, Waghorn, Tavares.

If we were playing football manager I would really would like to see Walker and Waghorn moved on and another striker brought in. That list has one too many on for me before you get to preferences anyway.

ms639

Why six loans?

Ideal:

Out: Hamer, O’Hare, Waghorn, Walker, Kane, Wilson
In: AM x 2, CM x 2, CB, GK perm, LWB, RWB ST loan

Realistic:

Out: O’Hare, Waghorn
In: AM, CM, CB perm, LWB loan

In what way is this at all ideal?

Users who are viewing this thread