Ian Maatsen (3 Viewers)

Grendel

Understandable I suppose given you thought Hyam was worth 100k and that it was 'criminal' we didn't accept 5m for Hamer.

Not very good at this are you? Bless.

How much is Mr Maatsen worth? It seems you and the former Stanley Unwin say £20m. No one else whose made a contribution seems to think this is remotely possible

Are you saying he’s worth £20m?

PVA

How much is Mr Maatsen worth? It seems you and the former Stanley Unwin say £20m. No one else whose made a contribution seems to think this is remotely possible

Are you saying he’s worth £20m?

No one is saying he's worth £20m, they're saying if Chelsea don't want to sell (which it seems they don't), then why not put a £20m price tag on him.

It's really not a difficult concept.

You seem to think someone has to have played in the Premier League to command a big fee. Absolute nonsense.

Grendel

He said no one in championship would sign hyam and said hamer not worth 5m. Transfer fees not his strong point.

Also we all know real reason he don't like maatsen. Add him to the list

@covcity4life what list? Explain

Grendel

No one is saying he's worth £20m, they're saying if Chelsea don't want to sell (which it seems they don't), then why not put a £20m price tag on him.

It's really not a difficult concept.

You seem to think someone has to have played in the Premier League to command a big fee. Absolute nonsense.

So he’s not worth £20m? So @covcity4life is talking shite? Wow

Grendel

Grendel

No you're just making things up in order to argue about them. It's just really weird behaviour for a man of your age.

Im not very good at this

I need to do better

Do you have an online course that I can attend so I can do better?

PVA

James Caan Elf GIF

Hincha

Pure paper talk (see James Maddison going for 10 million before being sold for 3 million + add ons).

Chelsea are desperate and need to sell 3 players (preferably homegrown) before June 30th to comply with FFP rules. I bet Burnley manage to get a decent deal for him near the end of this month when Chelsea need him off the books.

slowpoke

Not a chance of getting anywhere near £20million, if he’s available I doubt many if any prem clubs will be interested, will be interesting to see if Burnley are.
Back to Holland perhaps.

Hobo

The thing with transfer fees is they can be structured in so many ways. Only the clubs really know.

David O'Day

Not a chance of getting anywhere near £20million, if he’s available I doubt many if any prem clubs will be interested, will be interesting to see if Burnley are.
Back to Holland perhaps.
they'll be loads of clubs interested

hill83

They will have an idea of any potential interest as well. Numbers aren’t just picked out of anywhere.

Also though. Who gives a fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread