I wonder how many free tickets they will give away next Sunday? (1 Viewer)

georgehudson

the ARVO NOMADS can go & find pastures new,
after all they have broken so many promises that very few follow their mantra,
sell up & go sisu,
YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE,
PUSB

edgy

Preston have requested & been given 1300 tickets. They are subsidising away fan travel to Sixfields & CCFC have sold a few more STs with the direct debit offered now. So the attendance is highly likely to be higher than against Bristol.

Sub

shame really could of had about 10 -12 thousand at the ricoh given present form of the team but hey the owners know best :pointlaugh:

Sisued

So true. A start like this with the goals pouring in and without the 10 point deduction life would be sweet

skybluelee

Preston have requested & been given 1300 tickets. They are subsidising away fan travel to Sixfields & CCFC have sold a few more STs with the direct debit offered now. So the attendance is highly likely to be higher than against Bristol.

Oooooh, we may break 2,500 then? Happy days.

Last edited:

Ashdown1

You sound delighted by that ?!

Sky Blue Dal

I've just read through most of this thread (got bored on P5) what's the argument here then. Load of bollocks on both sides to be fair. Having said that i heard that there are 85,654,293 blades of grass on the pitch at the Ricoh, anyone want to argue that!!

Yes I do .. bollocks!!! who ever you heard that from are way off the mark... I know for fact there are 85,654,290 blades of grass on the Ricoh pitch. I heard that from a guy who I have known for many years and yes he has a considerably large green nose.

Stop talking crap ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread