I wonder how many free tickets they will give away next Sunday? (1 Viewer)

simple_simon

We know that Fisher and his crew gave away 100s of tickets against Bristol, bet they will do same this week .
If your offered free tickets come clean and post it on here.
Would love him to offer me one, as get such a buzz from telling him where to stick it.

Grendel

We know that Fisher and his crew gave away 100s of tickets against Bristol, bet they will do same this week .
Would love him to offer me one, as get such a buzz from telling him where to stick it.

How many were offered last game?

Grendel

That Steward who worked estimated they only actually sold 425 to home fans.

Plus season tickets? Did the steward sell the tickets? How would he know?

RFC

All I can say to this 'stupid' thread is, grow-up FGS!
Yet more NEGATIVES, when we should ALL be getting behind SP & his Staff & OUR fantastic young squad. IMHO!

simple_simon

All I can say to this 'stupid' thread is, grow-up FGS!
Yet more NEGATIVES, when we should ALL be getting behind SP & his Staff & OUR fantastic young squad. IMHO!

Why, is it because you bought your ST and you are upset because others around you get in free?
Only asked the question

Grendel

Why, is it because you bought your ST and you are upset because others around you get in free?
Only asked the question

No it wasn't a question you said you KNOW that HUNDREDS were given away on the first game. Now you admit you lied, how humiliating. What an arse.

steveo1987

And where exactly is the proof.Can you post it on here.Sure it wasn't Jim the gateman who told you.

ohitsaidwalker king power

There was a guy on sky sports news who actually stated he had been given a free ticket.
And I'm sure I heard Mr Fisher state that post match that corporate "free" tickets had been distributed ( normal business he went onto imply).

Grendel

Read the fecking words I used you Twat

Words are WE KNOW - I don't know but you do so where is the evidence?

Think you are telling Porkies Simple

Tonylinc

Sure that I heard somewhere (might of been during the phone-in) that free programmes were being handed out. That being the case it is not too much of a leap to believe that free tickets were also being given out.

Grappa

It's like the 'there was 10,000 at the legends game, easy' which was the consensus on here until it was reported that £20k had gone to charity and suddenly it was back down to a 5000 attendance, no argument. If Sisu had arranged that game there would be loads demanding to know exactly how much the scummers had charged for the ground but not a peep about how much ACL charged. Would anyone like to put a figure on it?

Grappa

It's like the 'there was 10,000 at the legends game, easy' which was the consensus on here until it was reported that £20k had gone to charity and suddenly it was back down to a 5000 attendance, no argument. If Sisu had arranged that game there would be loads demanding to know exactly how much the scummers had charged for the ground but not a peep about how much ACL charged. Would anyone like to put a figure on it?

Okay, I'll have a guess. How about £17,391.31? Peter, am I close?

Grendel

Sure that I heard somewhere (might of been during the phone-in) that free programmes were being handed out. That being the case it is not too much of a leap to believe that free tickets were also being given out.

Er......why? Was the car park free, was the food free. More made up Bullshit.

shmmeee

WTF are you on about? Lots like yourself and Grendel asked thst question repeatedly, no matter how many times they were told no rent was charged.

It was also the consensus that the £20k meant about 8k, after costs and considering consessions. Noone was saying 10k, just "more like 10k than 5k", which is 100% accurate.

Does it ever occur to you, when you're making shit up to support your argument that maybe it's not as well constructed as you think?

Matty_CCFC

I know of three people who were givene fre tickets to boost numbers, there are probably others who got freeebies but will never admit to it.

Evidence, ask Kevin Hefferman, a decent guy and loyal fan yet both got free ticket.
The other person refused to go even though it was offered FOC.

!

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

Grendel you go on about evidence yet never give any in return yes it was mentioned on the phone in and it wasn't denied they gave them out in Northampton as I wasn't offered one (don't know why) I cannot post it one here.
At the end of the day they will keep doing it to artificially get the crowds up sort of thing they do.

Last edited:

Matty_CCFC

There was a guy on sky sports news who actually stated he had been given a free ticket.
And I'm sure I heard Mr Fisher state that post match that corporate "free" tickets had been distributed ( normal business he went onto imply).

True, also they sold a full block in advance to look after players wives and family so in all honestly they would have given away 100s of tickets and all Simon is asking is how many this week.

jesus-wept

Does it matter if free tickets were given away, what will that achieve for this sisu experiment. I am convinced the gate v Bristol will be as good as it gets 2224 and if out of those some were free good atleast Otium ain't getting extra money and supports the NOPM doesn't it.

torchomatic

Well, my son did the Sky Blues in the Community thing the other week - he's doing it this week too. At the end of the three days we were given a voucher for two free tickets at a home game this season. We're still not going.

Noggin

The stadium was given rent free only costs were charged and people most certainly haven't dropped to saying there was only 5k there because the profit was 20kish. It's completely reasonable for the attendance to be 7 or 8k and the profit be 20kish.

fernandopartridge

True, also they sold a full block in advance to look after players wives and family so in all honestly they would have given away 100s of tickets and all Simon is asking is how many this week.

They give away 100s of free tickets for matches at the Ricoh for this sort of reason. It isn't an attempt to boost the attendance figure at Sixfields.

Nick

Administrator
They give away 100s of free tickets for matches at the Ricoh for this sort of reason. It isn't an attempt to boost the attendance figure at Sixfields.

Exactly, players families and staff have always had free tickets...

If SISU had started charging for them the post would be "They are trying to make money by charging Carl Baker's kids to come and watch the game, they are greedy"

torchomatic

Dontcha just love skewed one-sided posts?

The stadium was given rent free only costs were charged and people most certainly haven't dropped to saying there was only 5k there because the profit was 20kish. It's completely reasonable for the attendance to be 7 or 8k and the profit be 20kish.

njdlawyer

Exactly, players families and staff have always had free tickets...

Quite right...free tickets numbering inn the hundreds are given away to every game to family, staff, schools, SBITC etc

So after 4 pages of argument (and the usual abuse from the usual suspects) on this thread it would appear that the estimate of the (mocked) steward on the (somewhat criticised) Simple Simon post on page 1 was probably correct and that there were 4-500 paying CCFC fans

Does it matter? For what its worth I believe that it does. I don't think that any commercial organisation can ignore the loss of its customers in droves

Nsgdm1

The only free tickets given out are not only to players for family and friends ,many more were given out ,what the criteria was I do not know ,but in a tv interview of people going in to the ground at least 2 pairs said they would not have gone but had been given free tickets ,it is really up to CCFC how and to who they give free tickets too ,if this week they want to give enough free tickets to fill the ground it is their choice,same as if you want a season ticket ,pity people can't just accept others choices without the abuse ,without the abuse I imagine forum posts would go down by 75%

ArchieLittle

Free tickets are common place at any club,
Friends and family of staff, players etc. Academy players get free tickets, they are given out as prizes, community events, schools, to entice corporate membership, the list is endless.
It's always been there, and large portions of freebies are never used.

But the difference is that if you give away 500 tickets out of a crowd of 12,000 or 20,000 then that's reasonable.
500 tickets out of 1000 is starting to badly distort attendance

Users who are viewing this thread