I will never support coventry city if they are not in coventry (2 Viewers)

dongonzalos

Why? Because I don't see eye to eye with you? What have you contributed to this thread, or any thread?

Sorry OSB for bringing you into this but:

The stuff OSB unearths is normally gold, but it'd take hours to find and then conceptualise all for a series of posts, whilst being very active in the stogy off the field debates, I have great respect for him as a poster, but why haven't you called him 'sad'? Lets face it, the stuff that he unearths is pretty damn dull, at best, yet because individuals like you agree with him, he's some god, yet I and others are treated like pariahs because I have different opinions, hypocrisy.

Isn't it kind of silly to think that tearing someone else down builds you up?

dongonzalos

If you can't go because of any move, then I have sympathy, if you can't be bothered, I have no sympathy and will not allow people to infer I have any affiliation with SISU or even test my loyalty to CCFC, if you can't be bothered even if free transport was provided!

As AFC Coventry stated the FL wouldn't ratify a move if there were no solid plans to return to Coventry.

I'll ask this question again, what are the club supposed to do, if ACL reject offers to renegotiate the rent agreement!? Are we supposed to break in on match days!? Or move away from Coventry temporarily. If ACL rejected approaches then clearly they're forcing CCFC out of the city to turn your average bonehead against the club.

They should have compromised when you were encouraging them not to.

No deal gets reached whilst one side thinks they hold all the aces and refuses to budge. The other side just tries harder to fund an ace of their own.

Delboycov

Why? Because I don't see eye to eye with you? What have you contributed to this thread, or any thread?

The stuff OSB unearths is normally gold, but it'd take hours to find and then conceptualise all for a series of posts, whilst being very active in the stogy off the field debates, I have great respect for him as a poster, but why haven't you called him 'sad'? Lets face it, the stuff that he unearths is pretty damn dull, at best, yet because individuals like you agree with him, he's some god, yet I and others are treated like pariahs because I have different opinions, hypocrisy.

You're comparing your posts with OSB's insightful,informative and usually revealing posts which the media have at times taken their lead from and comes from years of experience in the world of finance and business? Absolute quality!

CCFCDan87

And whoosh at 18 I was out getting drunk in time square, finger birds in the corner of busters and having fun. You on the other hand spend all hours on here. Like I said very sad. I'm here because I have 3 kids and stay in now but at 18 you should be having fun not on a message chatting rubbish

Brighton Sky Blue

They should have compromised when you were encouraging them not to.

No deal gets reached whilst one side thinks they hold all the aces and refuses to budge. The other side just tries harder to fund an ace of their own.

I'm sure if TF turned round and said 'You know what ACL, I'll take that offer we shook hands on in January', it would be one mighty embarrassing comedown but it would at a stroke put the matter to bed with the club handed an enormously better rent deal. As it is he seems hell-bent on an all or nothing agenda which will see either ACL capitulate (though what to, I'm not sure), or the club commit suicide. The only way for it to be settled is for he and his employers to leave and accept the best offer on the table from a third party.

Mucca Mad Boys

And whoosh at 18 I was out getting drunk in time square, finger birds in the corner of busters and having fun. You on the other hand spend all hours on here. Like I said very sad. I'm here because I have 3 kids and stay in now but at 18 you should be having fun not on a message chatting rubbish

I go out into town a lot... Just not in exam season, not many people go out (the people ho want to pass anyway). Whilst learning to drive, revising, working, school, gym and sports there's hardly any time, whenever I ask anyone what they're doing, it's revision 8/10.

I've got some pretty awesome summer plans.

By the sounds of it, you must've gone to college, which is a breeze compared to A-levels, and I wonder if you had a job or not.

Last edited:

skybluehugh

What proof is there that this happened? Perhaps it did, but you're going on what someone else has said, we know nothing, the context etc. etc.

And what proof do YOU have they your beloved Owners have gone back and asked ACL to start talking again? Just the statement from your best buddy TF.

CCFCDan87

I go out into town a lot... Just not in exam season, not many people go out (the people ho want to pass anyway). Whilst learning to drive, revising, working, school, gym and sports there's hardly any time, whenever I ask anyone what they're doing, it's revision 8/10.

I've got some pretty awesome summer plans.

By the sounds of it, you must've gone to college, which is a breeze compared to A-levels, and I wonder if you had a job or not.

Lol come back to me when your on 60k a year and 3 holidays and go home and away

Your meant to be revising but you spend all day and night on here. What's your subject? Mayfair hedge funds?

Mucca Mad Boys

I couldn't resist having just corrected an English Masters student on his use of to/too on facebook just now as well!! On a roll!

We all have them slack moments!

I mugged myself off. :facepalm:

Mucca Mad Boys

Your meant to be revising but you spend all day and night on here. What's your subject? Mayfair hedge funds?

So I just don't go to school then? Caught me out.

Over the keyboard, I can be the PM, in real life, I'm a student, I bet you're bullshitting, unless you're prepared to prove it...

CCFCDan87

So I just don't go to school then? Caught me out.

Over the keyboard, I can be the PM, in real life, I'm a student, I bet you're bullshitting, unless you're prepared to prove it...

Yeah I'm bullshitting I'm really a dole scrounger who lives in tile hill and drinks whitelighting all day. As you please

ccfctommy

Really? Bragging how much you earn over the internet?

The Reverend Skyblue

Dan FFS, you will look back on this claim, whether true or not and regret this. Don't ever bring what you do or don't earn into an argument, its a cheap shot ,and pretty pointless in the extreme, which makes you look a right bell-end and loses you any credibility you may have had

italiahorse

I have thought for long periods about this our club is Coventry city not walsall sky blues so will everybody at sisu get the message? Probably but they won't care!

I agree. If its not near Coventry it's not Coventry.
A new stadium is unlikely to get planning approval in Coventry, West Midlands or Warwickshire.
Leicestershire, Oxfordshire or Northamptonshire is not close enough and should not be called Coventry City.
I have supported Home and Away since 1967 and will easily walk away.
Good luck to those who blindly support and travel distance to Home games but even this support will diminish if its called Coventry City.

Grendel

I wouldn't get out of bed for £60k a year.

Grendel

Nor me ,not even If it was paid into my Cayman Islands account.

I dont do 3 holidays though.

1 month in George Town is enough for me.

Grendel

I assume you no longer go to games?

It's a 10,040 mile round trip to every home game!

Nonleagueherewecome

I wouldn't get out of bed for £60k a year.

With all that dosh, can't you find something better to do with your time than post on here?

Users who are viewing this thread