I told you Reda was mental (1 Viewer)

Astute

Sorry but Fernando is right. It was a Twattish thing to do. We more than likely would have won with 11 men.

Mark is right though whatever you think of him. Yes he made a big mistake. But it is his first ever straight red. It isn't as though he normally does this sort of thing. He will keep getting us goals. Always a bonus from a defender. He could easily have lost us 3 points. But he will get us many more this season.

We need to back him. Or should we keep letting him know that he is an idiot?

blueboy30

We would be a lot worse off in the league table if we didn't have reda.remember last seasons shocking defending yeah he fucked up yday but he's been quality in the 4 games I've seen this season gonna miss him for next 3 games that's for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr pot

So far its been the best for recent memory to hear the fans so supportive of the team. We have to forgive it this time and stick behind all our players including reda although he made a massively twattish mistake.

Gint11

Look, he's made an error and it probably cost us 3 points but he will have to learn from it because SP will not put up with behaviour like that more than once.

blueboy30

Look, he's made an error and it probably cost us 3 points but he will have to learn from it because SP will not put up with behaviour like that more than once.

Correct and all you's slagging him off for a mistake he was your fuckin hero last week

stupot07

Correct and all you's slagging him off for a mistake he was your fuckin hero last week

That's football for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

fernandopartridge

He's allowed to be criticised immediately after the event for his stupidity. What's done is done. Hines looks an adequate replacement.

Skyblueweeman

Mark is right though whatever you think of him. Yes he made a big mistake. But it is his first ever straight red. It isn't as though he normally does this sort of thing. He will keep getting us goals. Always a bonus from a defender. He could easily have lost us 3 points. But he will get us many more this season.

We need to back him. Or should we keep letting him know that he is an idiot?

Spot on. People have been spazzing themselves off in recent weeks about how he's helped shore up a poor defence. The bloke has one moment of madness and it's like he's some sort of Bin-Laden. The fickleness of football fans (not just ours to be fair) never ceases to amaze.

He did a 'twattish' thing (seems to be the 'in' word on this thread) and SP will no doubt read him the riot act saying he cost us x amount of points over the next 3 games. If we don't take any points over the next 3 games he's banned, we'll still be 2 points better off at the same position as last season.

And as someone else pointed out, I think Hines will be a decent replacement. We've also got Pugh who could come into a back 4.

WM

nicksig

There's nothing fickle in saying he cost us 3 points. He's not my hero either. But he is the club captain and should lead by example

Otis

Spot on. People have been spazzing themselves off in recent weeks about how he's helped shore up a poor defence. The bloke has one moment of madness and it's like he's some sort of Bin-Laden. The fickleness of football fans (not just ours to be fair) never ceases to amaze.

He did a 'twattish' thing (seems to be the 'in' word on this thread) and SP will no doubt read him the riot act saying he cost us x amount of points over the next 3 games. If we don't take any points over the next 3 games he's banned, we'll still be 2 points better off at the same position as last season.

And as someone else pointed out, I think Hines will be a decent replacement. We've also got Pugh who could come into a back 4.

WM

Not fickle at all.

Last week he was a god, this week he is a twat and we should strip him of his captaincy, drop him and sell him in the next transfer window.

swisstony

FFS !!
Everyone chillout,show me a player that doesn't lose his head from time to time .
In the heat of the game it happens.
I'd rather Reda was with us than against us.............err apart from the next
3 games that is !!

Ashdown

He's allowed to be criticised immediately after the event for his stupidity. What's done is done. Hines looks an adequate replacement.
Can understand your sentiment on this one. I've dropped everything and bolted half way across the country to get to away games in the past and some irresponsible player gets sent off early doors and you think, why the fuck did you bother. I think the worst of these was a ball ache of a drive up to Burnley a few years back and I think by half time Stephen Hughes had been sent off and we were getting stuffed, eventually 4-nil.
I hope the big lump learns from this, although from pictures to his credit it looks like the Scunny player at least stands on his feet ?!

Users who are viewing this thread