I hope... (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyblueweeman

I think anything less than promotion is a failure - the end.

Finishing 7th-10th after last season (despite where we have been this season), would not be a failure when you remember where we finished last season.

Disappointing - Yes, Failure - No.

If you've got a missus G, I hope you get some 'lovin' over the next day or two. 6-0 and you're still a downer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

letsallsingtogether

Yep. Losing out in the play-offs could be down to one silly little decision or mistake. Should be no excuse now though for not making it, barring major injuries to the back line or Adam Armstrong.

Well we have had major injuries in the back line for most of the season.

skybluetony176

Seems most agree with me Tony

How have you worked that out? It clearly isn't from the number of likes that my opening post received compared to the number of likes your opening post hasn't received.

Good old Grendull. Never fails to not see beyond the end of his own nose.

Grendel

Can't argue with that.:claping hands:

Well I like the likes of OSB and Dazzle Tommy Dazzle support the club regardless of owners and league status

You believe we are all worms. Of course you can't argue with Tony - as like you - when the going gets tough he stays at home.

Grendel

How have you worked that out? It clearly isn't from the number of likes that my opening post received compared to the number of likes your opening post hasn't received.

Good old Grendull. Never fails to not see beyond the end of his own nose.

You've had some likes

Fucking hell

Grendel

Well lets discuss failure if we don't make top 6. statements like this at this stage are pointless

Of course. However if we do not its a disaster and we'd have to show lower than half performance since October and that's a failure is it not?

Perryccfc

Some of you people are a disgrace. I cannot believe there is actually a debate to whether Mowbray will keep his job or not. What he has done so far this season not only exceeded everyone's expectations pre-season. But he's turned a club that stayed up on the last day of last season, to top 6 challengers. And he's still being questioned. You're an embarrassment.

Grendel you stand out like a sore thumb with your pathetic statements. If we finished 7th would you call this season a failure? Seriously get a grip you moronic imbecile.

Grendel

Grendel please give us an answer to this
It means nothing. It's the same as creaming yourself over Pressley at sixfields - oh in homage to the op and his poet laureate ability - Suxfields.

Grendel

Some of you people are a disgrace. I cannot believe there is actually a debate to whether Mowbray will keep his job or not. What he has done so far this season not only exceeded everyone's expectations pre-season. But he's turned a club that stayed up on the last day of last season, to top 6 challengers. And he's still being questioned. You're an embarrassment.

Grendel you stand out like a sore thumb with your pathetic statements. If we finished 7th would you call this season a failure? Seriously get a grip you moronic imbecile.

If we finished 7th having led the league and the squad we have - yes it would be a disaster - it means we'd finish some 20 points behind Burton

ohitsaidwalker king power

Feb 14th 2015- 20th- 32 points from 30 games.
................................................................Mowbray Appointed 3rd March 2015.
Feb 13th 2016- 5th - 52 points from 31 games.

Data speaks...
TMSBA...

pw362

It means nothing. It's the same as creaming yourself over Pressley at sixfields - oh in homage to the op and his poet laureate ability - Suxfields.
Pressley and sixfields have nothing to do with it. At the beginning of the season where did you think we would be at the end of this season

skybluetony176

Well I like the likes of OSB and Dazzle Tommy Dazzle support the club regardless of owners and league status

You believe we are all worms. Of course you can't argue with Tony - as like you - when the going gets tough he stays at home.

I've been a Cov fan for over 20 years, never been to less than 6 games in a single season and actually went to more at this point last season than I have so far this season, I was at Villa Park when we went down, I've watched us in 3 different leagues, I cherry pick my games on when I'm available to go which usually means every midweek game regardless of opposition or competition purely because I can make them and if you really think that any CCFC fan stay's at home when the going gets tough I'd question what teams forum you think you're posting on because the last 20+ years haven't been the golden years by any stretch of the imagination you clueless twat.

Otis

We were 11 points clear of 7th not so long back. Something went badly awry.

Now we are 5 points clear and pretty much now with a fully fit squad. Again, if we mess it up now something isn't quite right I don't think.

Our next 6 games are:

Fleetwood
Barnsley
Rochdale
Shrewsbury
Blackpool
Swindon

Surely with the fully fit squad we have now we should be getting serious points out of those games.

usskyblue

To be honest, 'the point' of any thread gets lost when it's driven by Grendel and Tony's pointless and childish feud. It does nothing other than diminish the validity of their input.

Perryccfc

We were 11 points clear of 7th not so long back. Something went badly awry.

Now we are 5 points clear and pretty much now with a fully fit squad. Again, if we mess it up now something isn't quite right I don't think.

Our next 6 games are:

Fleetwood
Barnsley
Rochdale
Shrewsbury
Blackpool
Swindon

Surely with the fully fit squad we have now we should be getting serious points out of those games.

It's called a dip in form. We're not Barcelona, were a team chucked together on a budget with a lot of kids and a manager who is keeping us in the top 6. Try appreciating the team and Mowbray instead of knocking anything.

Malaka

I know that every team has its injuries, but i think that our injuries to defenders have been our downfall this season. IMO we have the best starting 11, and would have pissed this league if not for bad luck.
For the first time in years we have great expectations and aspirations. In recent seasons the only expectation we had was a relegation dog fight and an aspiration to stay in the league.
FFS get real! regardless of wether or not we go up automatically, through the play off's or if we miss out, for the first time in fucking years I have had a smile on my face most Saturdays.
Its one hell of a ride, strap yourself in and enjoy

usskyblue

I know that every team has its injuries, but i think that our injuries to defenders have been our downfall this season. IMO we have the best starting 11, and would have pissed this league if not for bad luck.
For the first time in years we have great expectations and aspirations. In recent seasons the only expectation we had was a relegation dog fight and an aspiration to stay in the league.
FFS get real! regardless of wether or not we go up automatically, through the play off's or if we miss out, for the first time in fucking years I have had a smile on my face most Saturdays.
Its one hell of a ride, strap yourself in and enjoy

True.

But remember, you're addressing a fair number of people that still buy-in to the belief that constant change brings success.

Sick Boy

Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness

This reminds me when we were abused by the experts for having the audacity to claim that Thorn was a waste of space.

I hope Astute is along soon to stop the pack of animals from tearing me apart!!

usskyblue

This reminds me when we were abused by the experts for having the audacity to claim that Thorn was a waste of space.

I hope Astute is along soon to stop the pack of animals from tearing me apart!!

Thorn shouldn't have ever been manager...but hey, some thought the change would work !

Sick Boy

Thorn shouldn't have ever been manager...but hey, some thought the change would work !

Again it highlighted how clueless Sisu are but for some reason was backed the a large majority. Goes to show how little most fans understand the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread