I don't understand the tone of CCFC's statement (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

It's not a long, protracted affair is it ? But is it CCFC's place to comment on what SISU have done, particularly in the first two paragraphs ?
Reads a bit like a SISU statement put out in CCFC's name as I read it. The club should surely have commented on the fact that due to the change in circumstances the club are now accelerating the groundshare process. SISU should have preceded this with a clarification of the situation.

This kind of statement does nothing, in my opinion, to satisfy the clear distinction between CCFC and SISU, something that has been debated passionately on here in the past. I don't want to go over old ground but they're not doing themselves any favours .
What it does do favourably is to clarify that " there is no action European Commission complaint against Wasps", but surely the likes of Tim Fisher/Boddy should be ensuring that the owners put out a statement out about this, not the club.

Nick

Administrator
Isn't that why they were referred to as the owners doing things?

Wasn't the statement a few days ago now? Bit random.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Why are CCFC commenting on what SISU are doing, when SISU could be informing us ?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Because people wanted to know what was going on? Pretty sure you could have put this in the relevant thread that was discussing the statement over the last few days?
Well close it down then. Seems to me no one has mentioned why the club have been left to say what they have said and our owners have said nothing.

Nick

Administrator
Well close it down then. Seems to me no one has mentioned why the club have been left to say what they have said and our owners have said nothing.
Which is why they clearly stated the owners did things rather than "we". Maybe it's just nobody is trying so hard a few days after?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Seems to me that CCFC have a couple of paragraphs in there dictated to them by someone in a SISU suit, or dress. Why have a dog and bark yourself ?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Users who are viewing this thread