I believe!!! (1 Viewer)

rob9872

I believe!!!

Gaz

Deluded was one word that was used to describe any fan who refused to give up hope on promotion.

Keep the faith SkyBlues ;)

dongonzalos

Deluded was one word that was used to describe any fan who refused to give up hope on promotion.

The deluded are all delusional tonight.

Lets hope January is not too disruptive, do hope we keep Bailey.

Last edited:

Otis

January is key!!

Replace Bailey and DMC with like for like if we want to continue to succeed!!

coundonskyblue

If by the end of Jan the squad is of the same quality it is now, we can make automatic. Even if the quality of the replacements is slightly less than what we have now I think we can still make the play offs.

Grendel

If only he had been dismissed sooner we'd be sat in the play offs. Or failing that, the Championship.

On a serious point this of course is the annoying thing.

Our first win came after 9 games. With robins in from May it would be difficult to imagine we would not now be on at least 40 points.

I am sure we would have finished top 2.

Evans020

Our first win came after 9 games. With robins in from May it would be difficult to imagine we would not now be on at least 40 points.

With a bit of luck we still can

Covstar

On a positive note, at least they didn't wait till 20 games to sack thorn. Then we would truly have had no hope of promotion this year!

This is exciting stuff for city right now and I for one am really enjoying the journey Mark Robins is taking us on!

Brighton Sky Blue

An extra 6 points? Definitely not unrealistic to expect we'd be on at least that. Oh well-hopefully we don't repeat the mistake again.

Astute

I was called deluded or that I needed.to change my name :D

Otis

The other thing is we almost certainly wouldn't have brought in the likes of Malaga or Elliot or Kilbane or Ball.

Users who are viewing this thread