I apologise for saying Matty James flatters to deceive (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

I don't know what your beef is but I still maintain Matty James wasn't all that.

Too pedestrian and didn't impose himself enough on the game. He couldn't cope with our style this season and he isn't pulling up trees at Bristol City.

Do uou think isak of Sweden is one of the worlds best u23 players .. I've never heard it mentioned , parks tagged me 1 article

Evo1883

Brilliant , scored 2 in 17 since .

You are narrowing down u23 players to strikers .. for example isak is nowhere near the player of Phil foden .. not even close ..

Are you saying isak is one of the best u23 players in the world after a good season last year ... he's been awful this year

Terry_dactyl

I don't know what your beef is but I still maintain Matty James wasn't all that.

Too pedestrian and didn't impose himself enough on the game. He couldn't cope with our style this season and he isn't pulling up trees at Bristol City.
I think he grew in stature towards the end of the season. He had some class about him and I thought he looked an upgrade on Kelly.
Has he not been injured a lot again?

Ccfcisparks

Brilliant , scored 2 in 17 since .

You are narrowing down u23 players to strikers .. for example isak is nowhere near the player of Phil foden .. not even close ..

Are you saying isak is one of the best u23 players in the world after a good season last year ... he's been awful this year
He had a good season year before too

Evo1883

He had a good season year before too

Mark this post , in 5 years time isak will not be drilling in goals at one of Europe's top clubs and won't be one of the worlds best strikers , take that to the bank mate .

There are loads better u23 players

Ccfcisparks

Mark this post , in 5 years time isak will not be drilling in goals at one of Europe's top clubs and won't be one of the worlds best strikers , take that to the bank mate .
I’m not gonna lie, if I’m still using this forum in 5 years time something has gone desperately wrong with my life

Liquid Gold

I think he grew in stature towards the end of the season. He had some class about him and I thought he looked an upgrade on Kelly.
Has he not been injured a lot again?
I think a lot of that upturn was MR adjusting to the more intense style we have now and the players around him performing better.

He has been injured a lot, and we couldn't afford him to be out injured so much here, but when playing he hasn't been all that. None of their fans I know are desperate for his return when he's out.

I just had a quick look and he's been back in since we beat them and their record has been W1 D2 L4.

Ccfcisparks

You think he will be one of Europe's best strikers really ?

Every chance he signs for somebody , but definitely won't be setting world's alight .. no chance
He’s technically fantastic, quick and he’s 6”4. Don’t see why he couldn’t be at a big club. There’s a reason teams are after him

Evo1883

He’s technically fantastic, quick and he’s 6”4. Don’t see why he couldn’t be at a big club. There’s a reason teams are after him

They might be after him , I just don't see him going to a top club and scoring goals for fun season on season .. he isn't that striker .

Evo1883

Yep agreed mate. Evo is going on like he’s Biamou

Just isn't true is it , isak isn't one of the best u23 players in the world , England, Spain and France have several players better under the age of 23 , you'd have to worry about the state of world football if they didn't

Ccfcisparks

Just isn't true is it , isak isn't one of the best u23 players in the world , England, Spain and France have several players better under the age of 23 , you'd have to worry about the state of world football if they didn't
Strange Cus CC4L agrees with me, almost as if it’s a reasonable opinion to have

covcity4life

I don't hate modern football at all , you think I do .. I enjoyed football more 20 years ago no doubt , a better spectacle with far more world class talent
A few years ago u thought I was crazy for saying mpabbe a talent that could mix it in the 90s with the top talent of that generation.

Footys not as good tho I agree. Think that's just life now. Everything is shitter. I blame social media!

Evo1883

A few years ago u thought I was crazy for saying mpabbe a talent that could mix it in the 90s with the top talent of that generation.

Footys not as good tho I agree. Think that's just life now. Everything is shitter. I blame social media!

Actually, I believe the argument was that strikers today score as many as they do because defenders are simply not as good and cant bloody defend .. I showed you several teams and they were all filled with world class generational talents and all time greats , all from the same era .

Mbappe running at maldini , cafu , nesta and costacurta is not the same as running at the shite he does now week in week out ..

Even in the Premier league today we have no Terry, carvalho , Cole, Rio , vidic , stam , King , irwin .. only Virg can come close to that level

I can only imagine what a 19 year old Ronaldo nazario would do to the shite defences in France today playing in that psg team like mbappe

covcity4life

Mpabbe would do it in that era too. He's an Uber talent.

Skrinniar bastoni and bremer in serie a are all worth watching. All 3 look destined for very top of current centre back echelons. I like Romero at spurs, think Conte will make him even better. Great coach

Evo1883

Mpabbe would do it in that era too. He's an Uber talent.

Skrinniar bastoni and bremer in serie a are all worth watching. All 3 look destined for very top of current centre back echelons. I like Romero at spurs, think Conte will make him even better. Great coach

He's not as good as ronaldo nazario was , never as good , and he didn't have records like they do today every season , silly goalscoring rates , shows poor defences and greater protection.

Look at lewa in Germany, much better goalscorer than mbappe .. nowhere near r9 as a player either

covcity4life

He's not as good as ronaldo nazario was , never as good , and he didn't have records like they do today every season , silly goalscoring rates , shows poor defences and greater protection
So he's not better than the goat. But are you saying he doesn't compare to henry shearer or kluivert etc?

Come on man watch the player. He's amazing. In any era

Evo1883

So he's not better than the goat. But are you saying he doesn't compare to henry shearer or kluivert etc?

Come on man watch the player. He's amazing. In any era

Mate , he's playing in a shit league , in a team that's a million miles ahead of the rest , in an era where nobody can defend .. fuck me mate people were calling luke Shaw the best left back in the world last year and Harry maguire one of the worlds best centre halves ..

I'm not saying mbappe is shit , he's good .. but put shearer in that psg team , put Henry in that team and kluivert in today's football they all score 30 to 40 no problems all , is that not true ?

TomRad85

I don't hate modern football at all , you think I do .. I enjoyed football more 20 years ago no doubt , a better spectacle with far more world class talent.. it was the golden era imo
So so accurate. Talent was better spread around too, not collected by a handful of billionaire owners like football stickers.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread