Hummel (2 Viewers)

Hobo

Good news. The kits have been way better than anything we've had in recent years under Nike and Puma.
The general look has been better I agree, but they still rely on cheap and nasty transfers. In this day and age you can just print the whole fabric.

ajsccfc

Hoping that with this long-term commitment, our confirmation as a BIG TIME Championship club and the club shop having about 15 times the space of the current setup that we get the sexy range that Everton and Bristol City get rather than the servicable but dull training gear of the last year.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Hoping that with this long-term commitment, our confirmation as a BIG TIME Championship club and the club shop having about 15 times the space of the current setup that we get the sexy range that Everton and Bristol City get rather than the servicable but dull training gear of the last year.

The new club shop is going to have an Ann Summers section?

Best seller - Dion replica dildo.

Alkhen

Denmark 3rd shirt they are playing in now is a beaut. I know we did something similar recently but this re imagination is way nicer.

I'd be all over a Skyblue version of this for our kit. I don't want white like the last time just different shades of Skyblue 👌 E4GKse4XMAEdCI3.jpeg

Alkhen

Think I'll be happy with almost anything as long as it doesn't have a fade in the pattern, done to death recently.

Users who are viewing this thread