Hummel (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

True true, just really like that Denmark design.

Too soon to do another homage kit I recon.
It's a great design, should have been their first kit.

I just hope we get something fresh next season. Retro kits have been done to death recently.

Alkhen

It's a great design, should have been their first kit.

I just hope we get something fresh next season. Retro kits have been done to death recently.

Yeah skip to year 20 of the hummel deal and they are doing retro updates of the 'classic' puma year kits 😬

Coventry-Home-Kit-10-11.jpg

coventry-city-2013-14-home.jpg

chiefdave

Southampton one is the best one they've had for a while. Like the Bristol one as well but not sure what its got to do with houses, sponsors logo ruins it a bit.

Not so keen on the Boro one.

Joy Division

Always thought Hummel should capitalise on the retro range for us like they have for Southampton for our Granada Bingo shirt

fit=crop

lord_garrincha

Always thought Hummel should capitalise on the retro range for us like they have for Southampton for our Granada Bingo shirt

fit=crop
Being picky, their sponsorship logo looks a bit knock off... But then we have two options, put Granada Bingo on from one season or no sponsor from the other one... I know which one would sit best with me.

jordan210

Good Vid here interviewing the guy who designs our shirts.. interestingly he says they are just finishing up on next years kits and they are really out there! Cov talk is at about the 20 min mark

I swear he said that last year too.....

hill83

Kits don’t fit right this year for me. Too tight on the chest and baggy arms. Completely different fit to the last couple of years.

lordy_87

Good Vid here interviewing the guy who designs our shirts.. interestingly he says they are just finishing up on next years kits and they are really out there! Cov talk is at about the 20 min mark

Didn't realise the shirts were made from recycled plastic bottles. Brilliant that

Fergusons_Beard

Kits don’t fit right this year for me. Too tight on the chest and baggy arms. Completely different fit to the last couple of years.

Agree.

The membership/season ticket white ‘Return to the Ricoh’ shirt is a much better fit & seems to be of the same style as last seasons.

Collar, fit & material of these seasons is just terrible-add the away shirt template that is exactly the same as last seasons (bar a 1 colour change) and you have a very very disappointing Hummel effort.

Hopefully be sorted out next season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread