Hummel praising Covcept on twitter (1 Viewer)

AJB1983

Okay, not fully stripes, but what the hell are these three Liverpool kits?

View attachment 29558
I had the one on the left - 1992 season they won fa cup - I really liked Steve mcmanaman when I was a kid, wanted to play like him so got that kit. Can’t stand him now.

Anyway it was basically an Adidas template of that year, and for a couple after - big thick stripes. Not necessarily Liverpool going for stripes as a kit design, if that makes sense.

duffer

View attachment 29493
🏅This Newport shirt is niche

Can't think of a band/act that would work on a Cov shirt?

Sort of done the Ska scene now. The Enemy have had their day. I guess that Tom Grennan lad seems to have an affection for Cov but is a united fan I think.

Senses are a Cov band that are building a decent following. Not sure if they've got enough to sponsor the shirt yet though!

duffer

I don't care what shirt we play in as long as we can bring back pantaloons for at least one season. 😄

ajsccfc

I do like 3 with the yellow trim, although would have the proper badge rather than the silhouette style

Not keen on stripes to be honest. Not sure why we ever went there. You don't see other clubs messing with their heritage.
Man Utd in stripes? Liverpool? Leeds? Arsenal?
Not keen on stripes either but we've never lost a Wembley Final whilst playing in stripes.

Users who are viewing this thread