Match Thread Hull (A) Friday 15th September (1 Viewer)

TomRad85

Back 3 were brilliant, would have taken the point before but gutting to fuck it at the end and I'd really like a win soon. Also Sheaf being injured ruined my day.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

covcity4life

Dissapointed not to win after getting so close but still a good away point against a good team.

We played really well but then tired. Allen probably was never really an option I imagine. The subs were poor(Palmer especially)

Should have kept wright on imo. We at least dangerous on counter then.

So annoyed Simms didn't put ball in for mVE. Real lack of football intelligence there.

Wilson kicking shite too.

But lati and binks both look good with mcfadz and Eccles and Kelly both worked socks off. Ayari looked good imo.

We need to get more from out strikers but yeah good point and I'm still convinced we will be in the promotion mix. And that's enough for me to enjoy rest of my Friday.

Pusb

curly_tom

Sounds like he was poor but didn’t he only get back from international duty last night. That’s more on Robins than the player. There were other options on the bench
I agree, if he was too tired to play he shouldn't have played. I guess he considers him his first choice attacking midfielder. I think Saka should have come on.

stupot07

Fortunate to get the point in the end. Wilson MOTM closely followed by Milan.

Created the sum total of fuck all from open play.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

TomRad85

I’m sure they’ll manage it, he was shockingly bad.
I don't mind him but he was awful today. The front 2 were pretty hopeless too, with Wright marginally better than Godden.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Jamesimus

I thought defensively, the midfield did well (Eccles and Kelly), unfortunately they didn't offer enough in terms of linking with forwards and keeping the ball. Granted that's not either of those players games, but also, that's why we need a midfielder who can do that.

If you gave me the choice of signing Scott Twine or Seri based on that performance, I'd choose Seri.

steve101

Disappointing in the end. Think we should have gone Simms on his own up front last 20. Thought back 3, Van Ewijk and Kelly were very good. Wright, Godden and Simms were not able to hold the ball. Of all the money spent, Ladibeudiere on a free looks our best player.

lifeskyblue

Would have taken a point before the game but v v disappointed we couldn’t hold out for all three

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread