Match Thread Hull (A) Friday 15th September (2 Viewers)

Great_Expectations

Stream went so missed the goal.

It’s back now but what happened for the goal?

We’ve been poor second half, so goal deserved but feels like a gut punch still. Still early doors so no need to panic, but some positive momentum would be nice.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Though we probably didn't deserve to win it, it felt like we offered them the opportunity to get back in with poor subs and tactics.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Ultimately the game management from Robins has been poor and it has cost us.

The midfield actually played pretty well, but the cameo from Palmer was embarrassing. Defence were more or less fine but even though some players in the team did well, MvE, Latibeaudiere, Da Silva, Wright, and Godden all had moments when they made some silly mistakes which largely went unpunished. The latter two were also a bit uninspiring, but we scored and should really have been able to see it out. Another frustrating night, but no where near as bad as some were saying after the team sheet was announced.

Grendel

Allen I assume was nowhere near fit or you’d have surely had him ahead of palmer

hill83

Palmer time

200.gif

David O'Day

I'd have taken that before the game, leave you folk to have a meltdown over a not bad result.

I fully expect to comeback tomorrow to find Palmer really shot both JR and JFK.

Grendel

Brighton Sky Blue

Decent point. Always frustrating to let in a late equaliser but looking at the stats hull deserved it
Equally, we didn't really help ourselves trying to defend it with those changes. Needed more in midfield and if Palmer isn't with it, don't play him.

Separate to the context of yet again throwing a win in the last 10 minutes, it's a good result.

mark82

We'd have all took a point after hearing the Sheaf news but some of the subs tonight we're strange . Thought Saka would've come on just to travel with the ball and take us up the pitch ? Or go to the box formation for the last 15 minutes ?
Happy with the point but ......

Hopefully we don't need to take a point for the next 8 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread