Match Thread Huddersfield (1 Viewer)

Gibbo

Huddersfield - winnable -as has been the case for every game but one in the last seven. Makes up for October when you looked at the fixture list and thought that we might lose the lot.

Draw comfort from the lilihood that the current run of results might just be the mix of the fixture list and that the return of Kelly coinciding with the good run might be just that - a coincidence.

We could get 30-32 points by half way which would be an extraordinary achievement for all sorts of reasons.

Bristol sky blue

They've got players who are good at scoring from outside the box out of nothing BUT they look very easy to play 'through the lines' against (a bit like QPR). I think they made 6 changes yesterday indicating that the manager wasn't confident about a result against Bournemouth, so it probably wasn't their best XI i.e. don't read too much into that scoreline. Their heads definitely dropped after conceding a couple of early goals so it will be interesting whether Robins decides to go for it in the 1st half or not.

Don't think it will be a goalless draw!

Brighton Sky Blue

They rested a good number of players yesterday whereas we have had to use the same players twice a week. Would be happy with a draw, beat Wednesday and get no further injuries.

kg82

Pretty good sides do not lose 5 nil.
Yes they do. Good sides getting heavily beaten is something that happens. Liverpool must be crap after that villa result. Utd losing 6-3 to Southampton in the 90’s made them shit too. Fair enough, Huddersfield aren’t world beaters, but just to dismiss them because of that result is madness. They’ll be wanting to put that right.

Mucca Mad Boys

We're 9th in the home table, so I'm pretty confident we'll avoid defeat. Frankly, a draw is a decent result but, you'd like to think we can take advantage of Huddersfield crushing defeat at the weekend.

Brighton Sky Blue

We're 9th in the home table, so I'm pretty confident we'll avoid defeat. Frankly, a draw is a decent result but, you'd like to think we can take advantage of Huddersfield crushing defeat at the weekend.

They’ll have their better players fresher for this one whereas we look in need of a breather. Would take a draw and go for it at Wednesday on Saturday

Colin Steins Smile

Im worried that we are without Kelly for this game and expect Huddersfield to be up for this one after their hammering this weekend. If we score first that could dent their reaction to Saturday.
Play Max & Tyler up front with O’Hare behind them

Sky Blue Harry H

Play our strongest team for the Wednesday game (see what I did there)

Edit: the Beeb have us down for an 8pm ko v Huddersfield. Anybody know the reason why it's different to usual?

Users who are viewing this thread