Match Thread Huddersfield Town - Coventry City Match Thread - Friday 29th Mar (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
That was never a foul from Eccles.

He didn't go back and book their player either.

PVA

Good performance.

Hopefully make some changes with Monday in mind. Give Wright, Simms, Sheaf and Kitching (before he gets sent off) a rest.

stupot07

Decent half against a really poor side. The only downside is the number of half decent ball Huddersfield have had in th attacking third, against a better side could have easily been 1 or 2 down before we scored.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Hobo

In full control here get an early 3rd in the second to kill the game off

I agree about 3rd goal would kill it. But we haven't been fully in control. Given them too many half chances and been sloppy at times.

fernandopartridge

Palmer did brilliantly for the second goal but it doesn't change the fact that he doesn't do it much if at all against anybody half decent. Even today he's had good and very bad moments. There is a reason why O'Hare is in demand and he isn't.

Liquid Gold

Who would have thought when we were getting bettered by Yeovil at home in league 2 almost exactly 6 years to the day that we’d be embarrassing Championship teams on the regular today.

Evo1883

Simmshas had alot of our pants down tbh , making out he was shit just 6 weeks ago now looking like prime Shevchenko
You Know It Good Job GIF by Curious Pavel

steve101

I would bring Binks and Torp on for Kitching and Sheaf. The way the ref is handing out yellows, one more foul and they could be off. Maybe also O'Hare for Wright, with Palmer moving to the left.

Nick

Administrator
Palmer did brilliantly for the second goal but it doesn't change the fact that he doesn't do it much if at all against anybody half decent. Even today he's had good and very bad moments. There is a reason why O'Hare is in demand and he isn't.

It's not comparable at the moment as O'Hare is out of contract so will have more offers.

Brighton Sky Blue

Had a few scrappy moments at the back but otherwise it's been very comfortable. Get a third early on then do some rotation for Monday

ajl

Is anyone else half hoping we don't go up this year so we smash the championship next year?

Focus on fa cup, aim for playoffs

But if we don't go up we are going up autos next year just watcu

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Evo1883

The main reason being one is free to be honest

Evo1883

Be funny if we got to an fa cup final against Chelsea and playoff final against Leicester..

Suck It Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

lifeskyblue

Just got to watch unnecessary yellows in this half. …and try and get that rt back a second…he is a thug and hasn’t made one clean challenge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread