Match Thread Huddersfield (H) Mon 25/09 (2 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

He must of been injured against Cardiff aswell because he didn't run around much

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
He did the BSB 5 a side performance of one shot on goal and one attempt to press the defence before giving up.

skybluecam

Tell me you’ve never played football, without tell me you’ve never played football.
You got me, I’ve never played football.

I suppose the minute I finally set foot on a pitch I will be imbued with a wealth of tactical knowledge. And I suppose even if I go 20 years without kicking a ball in anger while the game moves on completely this will still qualify my opinion as an expert.

shmmeee

All robins said was Saka is an attacking player and Lats should have come across. People acting like he’s said Saka will never darken his door again. I do wonder how some of you manage feedback at work 🤣

DrPoolittle

There has been something odd about the number of injuries over the past few years. Maybe the concrete block juggling session just isn’t working out. Good luck to the player who has a nut strain either way.

I would be surprised if Sakamoto starts, given the comments made after the last week. And you are all wrong about him being a winger or wing back; he is clearly a fly half.

Agree with a previous comment: losing Van Ewijk is a blow and Wilson’s performance was surprisingly disappointing.

Sometimes, injuries force a manager to take more risks. It might just happen now that Ayari starts behind Simms and Godden. Eccles and Kelly look like default options, unless Robins does commit Lati into midfield. If Lati does play in midfield, then Kitching will likely start.

And all of a sudden, forced changes might just kick start our season.

More likely though: 4-0 to Huddersfield.

Sick Boy

All robins said was Saka is an attacking player and Lats should have come across. People acting like he’s said Saka will never darken his door again. I do wonder how some of you manage feedback at work 🤣
There’s a difference between saying it behind closed doors and directly to the media.

Evo1883

Palmer would be better in the box tbh , with say O hare covering the hard yards around him .

Brighton Sky Blue

He frustrates me as he’s actually bang average at best and apparently thinks he’s some bloody key player for us

That’s us though signing injury prone bang average crocks
Each season in this division we’ve laughed at those teams who have wasted millions and been outperformed by our group of low budget signings. Now it’s our turn to get laughed at.

PVA

Palmer would be better in the box tbh , with say O hare covering the hard yards around him .

Yep I think the plan when he signed was to play him alongside O'Hare in the box behind Vik. Injuries meant that never really happened (though looked good on the few occasions it did happen).

But yeah I think he is definitely more suited to the box with a runner alongside him.

Sick Boy

Yep I think the plan when he signed was to play him alongside O'Hare in the box behind Vik. Injuries meant that never really happened (though looked good on the few occasions it did happen).

But yeah I think he is definitely more suited to the box with a runner alongside him.
Apart from if CoH hadn’t been injured he’d have been sold to Burnley.

Grendel

Palmer is the clubs next 'golden asset' according to Fadz.

He must be practicing to do some stand up when he retires

Grendel

Apart from if CoH hadn’t been injured he’d have been sold to Burnley.

And when he was fit and played palmer was on the bench for most of those games

Users who are viewing this thread