Match Thread Huddersfield away (1 Viewer)

Philosorapter

Attachments

• Huddersfield.PNG
    Huddersfield.PNG
    121.6 KB · Views: 17
  • CCFC22.PNG
    CCFC22.PNG
    121.9 KB · Views: 16
  • HuddersfieldvCov.PNG
    HuddersfieldvCov.PNG
    155.7 KB · Views: 16

fernandopartridge

I think you seem to know things, but (and I hope too be proved wrong) I haven't been convinced whenever I've seen Walker and Godden play together. For me, unless he is injured, Gyo has to start - if he's carrying a knock, then fine, leave him out. Can't have Allen ahead of O'Hare and if he is instead of Kelly, Sheaf could be overrun in the middle of the park from a defensive point of view. At the end of the day I don't xare what the team is as long as we get a result.
Tbf Godden and Gyokeres have no partnership at all so it can't be any worse

CovBrummie94

Their form is just as bad as ours over the last 10 games. Hopeful of a win today. 1-0 City.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

Faint heart never won fair maiden, so I want us to be positive and proactive, rather than reactive. Keep Lewis O'Brien quiet and we've won half the battle.

jordan210

Forgot this was an early kick off and on Sky. Means I’m gona be dragged out Christmas shopping after

Sky Blue Harry H

Forgot this was an early kick off and on Sky. Means I’m gona be dragged out Christmas shopping after

Keep your fingers crossed for an hour or so of injury time - all to Huddersfield players, of course (nothing serious - a few hamstring injuries, including the goalkeeper, and his replacement will do)

SleepyGinger

Not massively confident with that team although I’m not sure what else we could do. Need one or 2 of of our attacking players to really find some form. Hopefully starting today.

0-1 Kelly

TomRad85

Left back dropped for dabo now.

Midfielder next week?
I thought the same mate. He'll do anything to jam Dabo into the team somewhere.
If we're being fair though he hasn't been too bad when asked to play there. At least he's not in the flipping back 3 again.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

He really does refuse to drop Dabo doesn't he. At least he's not at CB but he'll drop the natural LWB to fit him in.

Have to see how Godden up front on his own does but I think it'll be a case of hoping to be clinical from few chances - the ball doesn't tend to stick up front when he's by himself.

At least we have Gyo, Jones and Walker on the bench to change it up later on.

CovBrummie94

Dabo at LB is fine by me. Much better than CB. Not sure about Godden up front on his own though. Could be a long afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

We should at least enjoy more of the ball than we did at Bournemouth with a similar selection, but Godden leading the line is yet to work out. At least Dabo isn't at CB though that lunacy should never have been attempted in the first place last week.

Will predict a draw

SkyblueTexan

I thought the same mate. He'll do anything to jam Dabo into the team somewhere.
If we're being fair though he hasn't been too bad when asked to play there. At least he's not in the flipping back 3 again.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Dabo in goal next time ;)

Johnnythespider

He really does refuse to drop Dabo doesn't he. At least he's not at CB but he'll drop the natural LWB to fit him in.

Have to see how Godden up front on his own does but I think it'll be a case of hoping to be clinical from few chances - the ball doesn't tend to stick up front when he's by himself.

At least we have Gyo, Jones and Walker on the bench to change it up later on.
In the 89th minute

Blind-Faith

It seems the only way Dabo doesn’t play is if he is injured / suspended. He must do something in training we don’t see?? But as others have said , atleast he’s not at CB.

Hope he makes me eat my words but I’d have started Ian over him. Also not sure about Le God up top on his own, again I’d be happy to eat some humble pie at full time 👍

Users who are viewing this thread