Match Thread Huddersfield away (1 Viewer)

steve cooper

Two 0-0 games? Meaning we failed to score in those two games?
Was responding to your comment about not being sure how we will score at the moment. Was merely commenting that we have scored 7 in 6 games. Every team has 0-0 games from time to time, as I'm sure you know. If you take those out that's 7 in 4 games.

Greggs

We haven't looked like winning for the last few weeks, can't see anything changing here. We're a mid table team who have been over achieving.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Was responding to your comment about not being sure how we will score at the moment. Was merely commenting that we have scored 7 in 6 games. Every team has 0-0 games from time to time, as I'm sure you know. If you take those out that's 7 in 4 games.

Steve, you can´t respond to the argument that we aren´t scoring goals by taking the 0-0 results out of the data.

shepardo01

Will be interesting to see who has got Covid after their night out at Winter Wonderland last Saturday.....

fernandopartridge

I think I’d give Jones a start here. Allen has been poor recently so I’d try the box with Jones and O’Hare. If it doesn’t work we can easily rejig but feel we need something different at that end of the pitch.
I think the problem is if Hamer is out we've got Kelly and Sheaf who both, particularly the former, sit deep so you have that huge gap. That's why Allen looked poor recently.

PVA

Robins has talked about wanting to play with 3 strikers from the start, I wonder if he might pull a rabbit out of the hat and go for it here!

Would be bloody brave. Can't see it, as much as I'd like to.

Probably the box with Allen back in.

pusbccfc

Can't see past our poor form to continue. Likely to be missing an influencial midfielder and have a misfiring striker. Something has to change at the sharp end of the pitch.

Hamer isn't a big miss apparently.

Jamesimus

Would take a draw. I think Huddersfield are an okay side?

Would love to see "Wagehorn" back (didn't think I'd be saying that), but I have no idea if that's likely or if it will solve Gorkys non-scoring streak.

If Hamer is out, we'll miss his desire to play nearly every single pass forwards, even if it goes to the opposition and he gets marked down in the player ratings thread by Sammy Clingan fans.

rexo87

From Robins press conference today

Hamer - had injection on foot and not currently putting weight on it. Doesn't sound great

JCS - Still getting treatment at Chelsea but hopeful he's near the end of rehab

Waghorn - calf injury. Hopes he's back training on Monday

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

Think he could be on the bench , Walker and godden could be upfront
Hamer will not make it , Allen could be pushing for a start

I think you seem to know things, but (and I hope too be proved wrong) I haven't been convinced whenever I've seen Walker and Godden play together. For me, unless he is injured, Gyo has to start - if he's carrying a knock, then fine, leave him out. Can't have Allen ahead of O'Hare and if he is instead of Kelly, Sheaf could be overrun in the middle of the park from a defensive point of view. At the end of the day I don't xare what the team is as long as we get a result.

CDK

Result a draw at best or a loss,there a good side at home plus we are struggling confidence wise.

Users who are viewing this thread