Howley to Dundee on loan (1 Viewer)

Hertsccfc

I think he's a good player and people seem to judge his performances too harshly given his age. I wouldn't be surprised if he and Burroughs follow Eccles in becoming a mainstay in the first team in years to come.

Skybluedownunder

All i was told is hes from abroad but club being very coy

However O'Brien being available changed things as Robins likes him.

Think thats why we moved on from Styles

Sell Bidwell, sign Styles, give us more versatility as he can play DM, CM, AM, LWB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TomRad85

I reckon it'll be more likely non league if he goes

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
A decent National League Premier club would be nice. When they start flinging them out to teams further down you know they just want rid.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

harvey098

Rus is the only one left that Robins wants to get a 'competitive' loan (whatever that means) other than Tavares who the plan is for the same in January when hes fit

Moore i can see being gone by Friday
I saw Moore out running past my house Saturday morning before the game so obviously keeping himself fit, which I thought seems a bit unnecessary for a keeper? (I did pull back in and take a picture as he ran past, which my girlfriend said was creepy. They just don’t get it)

Attachments

• 05253749-1A62-47CC-8485-89A29267021A.jpeg
    05253749-1A62-47CC-8485-89A29267021A.jpeg
    297.5 KB · Views: 75

Brighton Sky Blue

I saw Moore out running past my house Saturday morning before the game so obviously keeping himself fit, which I thought seems a bit unnecessary for a keeper? (I did pull back in and take a picture as he ran past, which my girlfriend said was creepy. They just don’t get it)
hide running GIF

Terry Gibson's perm

Did you get one two minutes later when he had dropped the phone?

shmmeee

All i was told is hes from abroad but club being very coy

However O'Brien being available changed things as Robins likes him.

Think thats why we moved on from Styles

Im confused. So we wanted Enrico Continento, and styles, but then O’Brien becomes available and now we want him and Enrico? Or just him?

Edit: NVM read your other post.

So is it Enrico and Style or just O’Brien?

Saddlebrains

Im confused. So we wanted Enrico Continento, and styles, but then O’Brien becomes available and now we want him and Enrico? Or just him?

Edit: NVM read your other post.

So is it Enrico and Style or just O’Brien?

Far as I'm aware main target was Mr Foreigner for the Gus replacement

O'Brien came up and we are keen but Wage and price is an issue if not structured like Simms

Basically if we get Styles in Now it means weve fucked it and he's 3rd choice

shmmeee

Far as I'm aware main target was Mr Foreigner for the Gus replacement

O'Brien came up and we are keen but Wage and price is an issue if not structured like Simms

Basically if we get Styles in Now it means weve fucked it and he's 3rd choice

Styles is a decent squad player but not a Gus replacement. Id hope for at least a last minute panic loan if the others fall through.

skybluesteve

It's creepier to run up and down outside your house, I'd say.

SlowerThanPlatt

Had no idea Gordon Strachan was their technical director:

Ryan Howley joining Dundee on loan…

“He either had to go out or play and there's players ahead of him at the moment so I can't promise him game time here, so that was the reason behind letting him go.

“I spoke with Gordon Strachan on a couple of occasions, and they sort of outlined how keen they were to have Ryan which is great.

JimmyHillsbeard

Users who are viewing this thread