Howley to Dundee on loan (2 Viewers)

PVA

Hope he gets plenty of gametime and does well.

Didn't look overly comfortable when he played last season but was mostly out of position to be fair.

Wasn't going to get a look in here this year, so a good move all round.

SkyBlueSam01

Mostly been a midfielder at youth level but first team coaches see good potential as a CB - be interesting to see where he plays for Dundee.

I think Adam Barton became a CB in the Scottish league so must be doable.

Ccfcisparks

Good move for him. Is playing top division in Scotland better for development than playing League 1 in England though?

TomRad85

Not that I know of, but talk from before was that we were looking to send him to L1/L2 and there was a fair bit of interest.
I think SPL is decent for a 19 year old looking to get first team football and I love ripping on the SPL.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

PVA

Seems Mr Source has stopped being billy bullshitter now 😂😂

Which is good because as part of this last Thursday he told me Howley will only go when the new CM is almost done so thats a good sign....

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

CovLad94

Looks a good prospect, good stature and comfortable on the ball, good loan for him, will do him the world of good, just look at Eccles

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Looks a good loan for him if he can get a decent number of games. Given the number of players ahead of him in midfield he's far more likely to get a look-in at Dundee and it's about the right level to see him progress.

procdoc

All i was told is hes from abroad but club being very coy

However O'Brien being available changed things as Robins likes him.

Think thats why we moved on from Styles
so does he want O’Brien and one from abroad or would it be one or the other?

Users who are viewing this thread