How will it end? (1 Viewer)

Pusb1

Not all good things last for ever, and eventually Robins will leave. How do you see it?

Eventual promotion and he gets his big move to a higher team?
Promotion and sacked if we aren’t performing in a higher league?
Stagnation in this league and Robins calls it a day?
or more immediate ‘mutual agreement’ with us struggling more shorter term?

How do you see it playing out?

Matt smith

If we stay up and we’re in the same position this time next year

I think it’ll be mutual agreement out of respect for what he’s done

but basically he’ll have been told to leave

however with a couple more players think we could click but it won’t be till next season

Otis

Not all good things last for ever, and eventually Robins will leave. How do you see it?

Eventual promotion and he gets his big move to a higher team?
Promotion and sacked if we aren’t performing in a higher league?
Stagnation in this league and Robins calls it a day?
or more immediate ‘mutual agreement’ with us struggling more shorter term?

How do you see it playing out?
Promotion and then quits on a high

After that, he will either become a Benedictine monk , or open a vape shop.

itsabuzzard

In about 5 billion years the sun will start to run out of fuel, and then we certainly won't be giving a flying fuck about Robins' strange team selections and late substitutions. But you can guarantee that someone, somewhere, will be calling someone a c**t.

Gint11

Probably stagnation in this league and “taken it as far as I can” mutual agreement in all honestly. What I think he wants is promotion to the Premier and 1 or 2 seasons having a crack and it.

Sick Boy

Probably stagnation in this league and “taken it as far as I can” mutual agreement in all honestly. What I think he wants is promotion to the Premier and 1 or 2 seasons having a crack and it.
I think if he doesn’t win promotion with us with the next few seasons he’ll call it a day.

Ashdown

In about 5 billion years the sun will start to run out of fuel, and then we certainly won't be giving a flying fuck about Robins' strange team selections and late substitutions. But you can guarantee that someone, somewhere, will be calling someone a c**t.
I wouldn’t guarantee any human to be doing that, they will have fucked themselves up long before that.

Mcbean

Sadly it will be when Manure recognise that he can manage on a budget unlike pretty well every premiership manager

Robinshio

so the play offs in 3 out of 5 years, is now really 3 out of 4 - so if we are not challenging this time next year, his time will be up

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Nar, Mankind will destroy the Earth 🌎 long before that.

explosion descargar GIF

Paxman II

Top six this season now , with another go in the playoff final. There's always one team who come flying into contention. This season that's us. We have some good players for this league and they will come good as Robin's has been saying.

Ian1779

He’s staying until we get to the PL… after that he goes whenever he wants.

Users who are viewing this thread