How will Clive Eakin perform on CWR tonight ? (4 Viewers)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

After weeks and weeks of defending Pressley and shouting down those who dare to criticise SP it will be interesting to see how this goes tonight.

"Told you so Clive........"

hill83

Something like this

fq7p2iJ.gif

skybluepm2

Here we go ffs.... 'Lost his job despite getting a result Bristol City would've been proud of'. I hope someone destroys this dreary old scrote tonight!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Here we go ffs.... 'Lost his job despite getting a result Bristol City would've been proud of'. I hope someone destroys this dreary old scrote tonight!

Did he really say that, not one sane person would be proud of throwing away a 2-0 lead against 10 men.

skybluepm2

Did he really say that, not one sane person would be proud of throwing away a 2-0 lead against 10 men.

Yeah was his introductory piece. Now 'the more I think of it the more it doesn't make sense to get rid of him'

skybluepm2

Clive completely contradicts himself... 'I was very impressed with the business he did in January but before we are able to bear the fruit of it hes sacked' or along those lines.

skybluepm2

Clive thinks the win ratio comment was strange because its a stat and dependent on circumstance.

Not if the manager obtains the similar 'stats' at each club he fire to Clive. God I can't stand this bloke

stupot07

Yeah, he also said that if we ignore the circumstances of the game, that was a good result....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Yeah, he also said that if we ignore the circumstances of the game, that was a good result....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

So contradicts himself by saying when you look at the results/win ratio you have to consider circumstances but then uses the Sheffield result to defend him by ignoring circumstances.

skybluepm2

Clive defending Pressley's tactics at Sheffielr United 'perhaps he didn't have the personnel on the bench to change it' what next?

Samo

Yeah, he also said that if we ignore the circumstances of the game, that was a good result..

You wouldn't have taken a draw at Sheff Utd beforehand?

skybluepm2

Who said that, about a man Middlesbrough born and bred?

Lol one of the callers. There really are some doughnuts out there... The caller on now for example. someone txt in suggesting Hartson and David Thompson as their managerial preference! Really??!!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Not the point, you can't defend the league position and the last 12 months by crying circumstances and then ignore the circumstances when they no longer support your argument.

Samo

Not the point, you can't defend the league position and the last 12 months by crying circumstances and then ignore the circumstances when they no longer support
your argument.

Indulge me... Would you or would you not have taken a point before the game began?

covmark

Indulge me... Would you or would you not have taken a point before the game began?
Tbh, who gives a shite about before the game. Fact is we played against 10 for the majority of the game. Managing to throw away a 2 goal lead. It's pathetic whatever way it's dressed up.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Eakin is absolutely scared stiff of confrontation after the Juggy chat 2 weeks ago. Hand picked his audience tonight. Constantly backing himself. Didn't realise the majority of supporters thought Pressley was so good. Not up until tonight.

This show is about the supporters and the club, not Eakin. He is following the safe route of endless talking just to cut down the number of callers. He should be removed from this programme.

Samo

Tbh, who gives a shite about before the game. Fact is we played against 10 for the majority of the game. Managing to throw away a 2 goal lead. It's pathetic
whatever way it's dressed up.

I agree. I was simply taking issue with an earlier post. I think a point away a SU is a good one without the benefit of hindsight.

stupot07

Yes, but not if I knew we were guarenteed to be playing 10 men for 70+ mins and/or be 2-0 up after 47 mins. That's why you can't just ignore the circumstances of the game. Do you still have an issue with my post?

skybluepm2

Eakin is absolutely scared stiff of confrontation after the Juggy chat 2 weeks ago. Hand picked his audience tonight. Constantly backing himself. Didn't realise the majority of supporters thought Pressley was so good. Not up until tonight.

This show is about the supporters and the club, not Eakin. He is following the safe route of endless talking just to cut down the number of callers. He should be removed from this programme.

I agree. Tuned in on DAB whilst driving home and it put me in a foul mood. Don't think I'll listen again. As bad as Poole if not worse!

Users who are viewing this thread