How many points do we need (1 Viewer)

fatso

One of the prediction sites has us and drum ending on 49 points and Rotherham relegated on 48.

I hope it isn't that close !
Rotherham have a mountain to climb looking at their fixture pile up.

Colin Steins Smile

The mood swings on this forum is amazing. We were relegated by numerous people after the QPR match.
Personally, I'm still cautious of what will be required to stay up, as Wycombe and Wednesday are showing some recent improvements. The last few fixtures could spring up some strange results and it's not outside the realms of possibility that a team outside the bottom 5 could find themselves in trouble.
Will Blackburn win another game this season?

Ccfcisparks

The mood swings on this forum is amazing. We were relegated by numerous people after the QPR match.
Personally, I'm still cautious of what will be required to stay up, as Wycombe and Wednesday are showing some recent improvements. The last few fixtures could spring up some strange results and it's not outside the realms of possibility that a team outside the bottom 5 could find themselves in trouble.
Will Blackburn win another game this season?
Wycombe have 6 games left and will not win every single one. Id be amazed if they broke the 40 point boundary.

Evo1883

There's somebody that posts the % chance of relegation on here , which site is that he uses does anybody know

Saddlebrains

You may laugh at this but even only 1 win could do it. If that win was against Rotherham. That would put us in 45 and the inevitable couple of draws we get putting us on 47/48, theres no way Rotherham get that if we beat them

Otherwise, i say 2 wins needed. No one will go down on 48 this year

Grendel

Sheffield Wednesday fixtures aren’t dreadful they could win 4

robbiekeane

One thing is for certain, we need to treat every single game like a cup final from now on. I want to see every single player dig deep and fight for their lives and fight for the shirt. If that happens we will stay up and then I can relax for the summer!

If we do that and still go down due to being outplayed or because of bad luck, then so be it. Disappointing but still more palatable.

Johhny Blue

What a difference a day makes.

After Friday we weren't getting another point and were definitely going to be relegated. Robins had to go.

Now we are thinking we are well capable of getting a draw away at Bournemouth and just a couple of results from safety.

😁👍🏼🤪
Doom elation doom elation rinse and repeat.
It’s Cov innit

Users who are viewing this thread