How long do we wait to form a breakaway club? (6 Viewers)

_brian_

To be fair, Deborah Meaden seems a genuinely nice person on strictly come dancing, she's worth £40m and must be a ball buster in the board room too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse and spelling or grammar errors :)

Quick! Everyone! Point and laugh at stupot07 - he watches Strictly Come Dancing!!! LOL! Let's all question his sexuality in a light hearted way, taking care not to cause offence to those men with an alternative sexual preference*.

(*i.e. Liking men. Not that men who like men in a sexual way are the only men that like to watch Strictly Come Dancing. I'm sure heterosexual men like Strictly as well, but for the purposes of some micky taking, let's just pretend for a moment that they don't and it's only men who like men that do. Not that there's anything wrong with men liking men or men liking men liking Strictly. Hope that clarifies my stance on the matter!)

lewys33

Quick! Everyone! Point and laugh at stupot07 - he watches Strictly Come Dancing!!! LOL! Let's all question his sexuality in a light hearted way, taking care not to cause offence to those men with an alternative sexual preference*.

(*i.e. Liking men. Not that men who like men in a sexual way are the only men that like to watch Strictly Come Dancing. I'm sure heterosexual men like Strictly as well, but for the purposes of some micky taking, let's just pretend for a moment that they don't and it's only men who like men that do. Not that there's anything wrong with men liking men or men liking men liking Strictly. Hope that clarifies my stance on the matter!)

Are you saying you like men?

StevieM

I don't think I could ever fully support another club.

However I agree it would have to be when we are liquidated or when the move is deemed permanent. When that is I don't know, as I don't know how long we can wait to see any stadium plans ...........

Seppalla will never deem the move to Shitfields or where ever she decides to take the team "permanent" because the minute they do they will lose another chunk off the pitiful "home" support.
This is why the fantasy "carrot" of the Fishbowl will always be there for the same reason.
They have no interest in the club and they certainly have no interest in its customers.

Monkeyface

I can't help thinking that the CCFC are already a break away club. If SISU continue with their plans, and recent evidence suggests theres no reason they won't, we'll be playing outside the city permanently. And I wouldn't be surprised to see a name change once we move into the new ground, Coventry and Warkwickshire FC maybe. This would make the club more personal to those who live outside the city boundary.

Not saying I would necessarily back a new club, but as far as I'm concerned the club is the fans, and not the owners. Much in the same way a city is its people and not its buildings.

I'm starting to think that SISU/Otium fully intend to leave the city whatever now, and there end game is to give the county of Warkwickshire its own football club. They probably made there mind up after the fan survey. They certainly didn't use it to gauge fan reaction to moving to northampton, so they must have got something from it?!

stupot07

Ha he that made me laugh.

It's the only programme I get to perve on hot women (gutted Flavia, isn't in it anymore) and get away with it without the missus telling me off!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse and spelling or grammar errors :)

covcity4life

dont be racist.

ajsccfc

The Countdown girl's in there still, but she looks better on Countdown. Loads of sequins and make-up gun set to 'whore' all round on Strictly. Especially on the big Geordie actor.

Vedere

Yes.

A fan owned club should be started from next year.

If CCFC return to the city in 5 years then maybe this could co-exist or be assimilated (difficult but not impossible.) If not then... I dread to think really. I only support Coventry because of the Coventry connection. Without that it's meaningless to me!

mds

If the worst did come to the worst, i would rather a push to promote an existing team like the Sphinx or get Sporting up and running again rather than a new team trying to emulate what we had!

torchomatic

dont be racist.

I bloody hate all these farmers moaning about their subsidies. I guess that makes me a pharmacist.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

letsallsingtogether

So what does that make men who like watching men kick a ball about in shorts?:thinking about:

Sky Blue Harry H

I've officially formed a breakaway club.........Enjoy........
Z

Pack1.bmp

Users who are viewing this thread