How do we rid ourselves of SISU? (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

Petitions haven't worked, protesting is not working, low attendances aren't working, season ticket boycott doesn't seem to bother them, the Football League does nothing, bad national press doesn't bother them.
I haven't a clue what will get rid of them, but non of above apparently won't.

Surely there must somehow and somewhere be a way?
Any brains out there?

ccfc92

Petitions haven't worked, protesting is not working, low attendances aren't working, season ticket boycott doesn't seem to bother them, the Football League does nothing, bad national press doesn't bother them.

Any brains out there?

giphy.gif

rupert_bear

Somebody putting a realistic, in sisu eyes offer in. Does it have be hard cash ? or could it be staggered amounts over time based on promotions etc. Is there such a person or persons out there ? I actually believe something will happen sooner or later and it could even be a fairly low profile out of the blue no fuss happening, might even be happening. Hedge fund companies like sisu operate low key, Sepalla will hate all the publicised negativity

torchomatic

Having repetitive threads about it on a forum will help for sure.

torchomatic

You know the MO
Don't read it or, accept it.
It's just a question or opinion.
All of it on here is.

True. I usually avoid VORs threads.

Houdi

Any brains out there?
I'm not sure its true to say no protests have worked, It could be argued that the mass boycott by the majority of fans in not going to Northampton, did eventually help force them to return. Fisher originally said we would be at Northampton for a minimum of 3 years,and that we had left the Ricoh for good.
Of course all the protests so far haven't had the desired effect, but whose to say they won't eventually. Wars if you wish to see it in that way, are not always won easily or immediately. They are potentially facing a huge drop in revenue in the very near future, plus where we play in 12 months time is something they haven't yet resolved. That is something they cant ignore for much longer.

Ashdown

Any brains out there?
There hasn't been a season ticket boycott yet ?! That is the only way ! make them realise we are not paying up front for their lies and bullshit that will inevitably follow !

wingy

I'm not sure its true to say no protests have worked, It could be argued that the mass boycott by the majority of fans in not going to Northampton, did eventually help force them to return. Fisher originally said we would be at Northampton for a minimum of 3 years,and that we had left the Ricoh for good.
Of course all the protests so far haven't had the desired effect, but whose to say they won't eventually. Wars if you wish to see it in that way, are not always won easily or immediately. They are potentially facing a huge drop in revenue in the very near future, plus where we play in 12 months time is something they haven't yet resolved. That is something they cant ignore for much longer.
Tha could,unofficially, be a pressure area on them from the FL.
Might just give a nudge on something happening.

andyw92

I don't know why anyone thinks they will leave, they aren't putting anything in so unless a massive offer comes in we might as well get on with it and back the lads

You're spot on. There is no doubt in my mind, if we had filled the Ricoh every week we would not be in league 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steve82

You just have to be patient and wait for them to go. They won't go until it suits them.
Nothing you do or say will have any influence on it.

This is correct, they and only they will decide when the time is right to leave.
Charlton, Blackpool, Blackburn, Morecambe, Forest and Leyton Orient haven't found the answer either.
It's not a game it's a business now, they will keep cutting the cloth according to what it can afford regardless of marches, protests, bad press no mater what level we fall to.
Support your club, there is a Phoenix on our badge rising from the flames. It can happen again if we stick together with our club. Any club is nothing without its fans, regardless of owners.

Hadji's_Goatee

Pack the stadium out and support the lads. Try and enjoy league 2 with a big budget and some attacking football
Don't you frigging get it - when we were flying under Mowbray last season we constantly had attendances over our predicted budget for the season. And SISU never backed us in the Jan transfer market. Turning up ain't gonna affect the investment in the playing budget - only the bank balance in the Cayman Islands. Wake up everybody!

ccfchoi87

Don't you frigging get it - when we were flying under Mowbray last season we constantly had attendances over our predicted budget for the season. And SISU never backed us in the Jan transfer market. Turning up ain't gonna affect the investment in the playing budget - only the bank balance in the Cayman Islands. Wake up everybody!

I think you need to have a look how many players we signed after January, including spending over 250k on Jodi Jones. Mowbray spent it badly that's why we didn't get promoted not because of sisu. The accounts also show no money is taken by them but don't let that stop you

KG7

Any brains out there?

I think we have to unite and bring some success to the club to raise its value until an acceptable bid is made. We will get nowhere while so much energy is going into pushing against each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hadji's_Goatee

I think you need to have a look how many players we signed after January, including spending over 250k on Jodi Jones. Mowbray spent it badly that's why we didn't get promoted not because of sisu. The accounts also show no money is taken by them but don't let that stop you
Errr he signed a load of dross after January because that's all that's available once the window closes. Take your blinkers off and realise that they sold Madders at the deadline and Mowbray didn't have a pot to pee in. If they had any ambition for the club we they would of got us some more quality in rather than selling it. They're a hedge fund, their model is to cut costs and sell assets - ain't nothing gonna change that.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Pack the stadium out and support the lads. Try and enjoy league 2 with a big budget and some attacking football
Pack the stadium , big budget . what makes you think that ?
In the last 9 years under SISU the opposite has happened !!!

ccfchoi87

Errr he signed a load of dross after January because that's all that's available once the window closes. Take your blinkers off and realise that they sold Madders at the deadline and Mowbray didn't have a pot to pee in. If they had any ambition for the club we they would of got us some more quality in rather than selling it. They're a hedge fund, their model is to cut costs and sell assets - ain't nothing gonna change that.

From December onwards he signed 9 players and loaned 2. Then add on the signing of Jodi Jones. If he really had no budget where did he find a 6 figure fee for Jones in March? He chose to sign 9 players when really we only needed 2/3. Bringing in rose and Gahdsev couldn't have been cheap either. Even lorentzon, all three we had to play to travel and stay here. If we had no budget why blow it on things like that? The players that came in weren't getting paid in jelly beans why not only sign 3 players on 3k a week rather than 9 on 1k?

ccfchoi87

From December onwards he signed 9 players and loaned 2. Then add on the signing of Jodi Jones. If he really had no budget where did he find a 6 figure fee for Jones in March? He chose to sign 9 players when really we only needed 2/3. Bringing in rose and Gahdsev couldn't have been cheap either. Even lorentzon, all three we had to play to travel and stay here. If we had no budget why blow it on things like that? The players that came in weren't getting paid in jelly beans why not only sign 3 players on 3k a week rather than 9 on 1k? But again don't let facts stop the conspiracy theories it's not sisu that signed the shite

Nick

Administrator
He signed players in December ready for the window to open.

Terry Gibson's perm

The accounts show no money going to the owners directly but it would be nice to see a breakdown of all the invoices being paid as I would imagine there are a few little surprises in there, but Tim does it for free doesn't he:emoji_poop:

Nick

Administrator
The accounts show no money going to the owners directly but it would be nice to see a breakdown of all the invoices being paid as I would imagine there are a few little surprises in there, but Tim does it for free doesn't he:emoji_poop:
Do any clubs list every invoice paid? I know Everton gave a detailed breakdown but did they go that far?

Terry Gibson's perm

Do any clubs list every invoice paid? I know Everton gave a detailed breakdown but did they go that far?

They don't as they all like to hide things, but anybody who believes that Fisher takes nothing out is not thinking straight.

But after next week it's not my worry as it isn't my money he is taking anymore.

bawtryneal

I would just settle for a change in Chairman and a "softer" approach and negotiating style with the fans and ACL/CCC/Wasps etc
Drop the court cases and Joy might be really surprised at how the City in general gets behind the team.
Then it really might be "onwards and upwards"

Users who are viewing this thread