How do we rid ourselves of SISU? (2 Viewers)

Warwickhunt

There hasn't been a season ticket boycott yet ?! That is the only way ! make them realise we are not paying up front for their lies and bullshit that will inevitably follow !
They will sell a couple of upcoming youngsters for reasonable money with loads of addons extras like Maddison & Wilson to keep it all going

Buster

Not getting a season ticket next year but not necessarily to rid us of Sisu ,in fact I'm not really arsed any more . Been a good supporter for too long now and doesn't seem to be reciprocated by any in the football establishment !
Sisu have reduced the Saturday afternoon to a balance sheet exercise ,so as a "customer "I will buy the "product" when I need it . Perhaps we should look for tickets on groupon or wowcher. So it's up to them to put the goods in the window to attract me in . They buy the stock ,not me .

Warwickhunt

I would just settle for a change in Chairman and a "softer" approach and negotiating style with the fans and ACL/CCC/Wasps etc
Drop the court cases and Joy might be really surprised at how the City in general gets behind the team.
Then it really might be "onwards and upwards"
I agree with your sentiments

hutch1972

Somebody putting a realistic, in sisu eyes offer in. Does it have be hard cash ? or could it be staggered amounts over time based on promotions etc. Is there such a person or persons out there ? I actually believe something will happen sooner or later and it could even be a fairly low profile out of the blue no fuss happening, might even be happening. Hedge fund companies like sisu operate low key, Sepalla will hate all the publicised negativity
That idea was tried by Hoffman when he offered the £1.
Sisu would have got money for subsequent promotions , but obviously didn't trust anyone else to run the club in the right way !!!!

Warwickhunt

Errr he signed a load of dross after January because that's all that's available once the window closes. Take your blinkers off and realise that they sold Madders at the deadline and Mowbray didn't have a pot to pee in. If they had any ambition for the club we they would of got us some more quality in rather than selling it. They're a hedge fund, their model is to cut costs and sell assets - ain't nothing gonna change that.
As long as we can service the debt to pay the investors and a bit left over for them they will keep us limping along.

hutch1972

They don't as they all like to hide things, but anybody who believes that Fisher takes nothing out is not thinking straight.

But after next week it's not my worry as it isn't my money he is taking anymore.
Very true ,
Although we have people on here who are obviously clued up on accounting , they probably only have an overview.
If they had the full set they could see the amount of " colourful accounting" which goes on.
Not that I am saying anything illegal is happening, but it is almost certain that money bypasses the club.

Users who are viewing this thread