How about, Not One Penny More to CCC...NOPMCCC (2 Viewers)

Astute

I Work in the wheelbarrows industry and I have one with alloy wheels that spin , flames down the side and a glove box for my 6 figure sum , I too carry my dick in it , do I qualify ?

The answer is yes after considering your previous posts :D

whiteheadj

Sorry I don't get the point these people are trying to make with the ccc and acl. I'll somplify the situation too see if you understand it better with a few analagys.

1) if I walked into your house which was up for sale for let's say 200k and offered you 20k for it even though you have a morgage for 100k still on it would you sell to me, I don't think so.

2) if I was renting a property from you for let's say £600 a month and I with held payments but still paid all the bills (just like ccfc at the Ricoh) you would have me evicted after 1 month. Then let's say I offer you a deal were I only pay £200 a month I very much doubt you would accept it.

Ive tried to simplify the situation for you into real world terms. Also I forgot to mention in number two I was trying to make you bankrupt so number 1 would come true.

Mrpipes

If you walked into my house to rent a business from it and I was already taking the piss with money , and obviously being a business you wanted the best deal , and if you were an aggressive business that took control of failing businesses and your sole job was to acquire my failing house , then - .......continue your question again.....
Sorry I don't get the point these people are trying to make with the ccc and acl. I'll somplify the situation too see if you understand it better with a few analagys.

1) if I walked into your house which was up for sale for let's say 200k and offered you 20k for it even though you have a morgage for 100k still on it would you sell to me, I don't think so.

2) if I was renting a property from you for let's say £600 a month and I with held payments but still paid all the bills (just like ccfc at the Ricoh) you would have me evicted after 1 month. Then let's say I offer you a deal were I only pay £200 a month I very much doubt you would accept it.

Ive tried to simplify the situation for you into real world terms. Also I forgot to mention in number two I was trying to make you bankrupt so number 1 would come true.

SkyblueBazza

Nick...PLEASE...can we now ban all threads on this utterly tedious theme?
Same themes same posts, arguments, speculation & slanging matches develop & nothing new comes to light. It's all been said!
Until some new revelation comes to light - lets just stick other stuff!!!

Astute

Nick...PLEASE...can we now ban all threads on this utterly tedious theme?
Same themes same posts, arguments, speculation & slanging matches develop & nothing new comes to light. It's all been said!
Until some new revelation comes to light - lets just stick other stuff!!!

I agree. I have had enough of talking about who has a big cock.

whiteheadj

So please explain why we should withhold our council tax to allow sisu who are in control of the failing business take over the Ricoh which is not a failing business at the expense off the council tax paying public?

J

Jack Griffin

You see the problem with you is you never ever like staistics and hard facts.

I work in Sales and Marketing for a major automotive manufacturer. I may be good at what I do - I may not. Either way I command a six figure salary.

I have in the past been assigned to look at demographic profiling in various areas of the country. I have been tasked with such a study in Lincolnshire. The county is an odd disposition -- they have a certain demographic (rural urban type 4) that normally do not purchase luxury items that actually buck the trend.

However, Sconthorpe has less AB demographic purchasers as a percentage of popluation than virtually any other town -- according to the MOSAIC profiling of demographic trends. Oddly and ironically, Northampton is one of the few towns I recall that has an almost equally poor demographic. Boston (also in Lincolnshire) is another despatrate example of poor wealth distribution.

So those are facts. Please dispute at your leisure - after all facts aren't a consideration to you are they?

Maybe SISU should've hired you, they sure don't understand their customers wants & needs. Do you think they'll do OK in Lincolnshire?

And there you god again with the "I'm considerably richer than youuuu" bollocks, LOL

covmark

Maybe SISU should've hired you, they sure don't understand their customers wants & needs. Do you think they'll do OK in Lincolnshire?

And there you god again with the "I'm considerably richer than youuuu" bollocks, LOL
according to many on here he's already hired as a rent boy :)

Users who are viewing this thread