How about, Not One Penny More to CCC...NOPMCCC (1 Viewer)

Mr Creosote

Shouldn't us, the council tax payers of Coventry stop paying council tax until the council stop playing at owning a stadium and sell it back to CCFC (however owns them!!)...
NOPMCCC

covmark

I don't live in Coventry, but maybe I could boycott my local council tax. I'll be a one man Wiltshire council tax protester :)

Grendel

I'll do the same in Scunny. Do you think that my Council well accept it as a valid protest?

Surely the council pay you to live in that shithole?

Astute

Surely the council pay you to live in that shithole?

So you know Scunthorpe well?

The worse places in Scunthorpe are about the same as the average in Coventry. I have lots of friends there so know the place. Also have a couple of my kids that live nearby. Lived about 15 miles away for about 15 years. But I suppose you know better as usual.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
If you want the Bayliffs at your door, then go ahead ;)

Also, remember, that not every Coventry fan pays their council tax to Coventy a City Council! Even fans who live in bordering areas aren't covered by CCC.

So don't think your'll get many people joining in :facepalm:

Mr Creosote

Do you really think the bailiffs will arrive on the back of the bad publicity this campaign could attract for the council!!??

jaytskyblue

I am a Coventry kid and back Coventry against 3rd rate Cayman hedge funds, who just want to rip taxpayers off by getting the Ricoh in the cheap.

Nick

Administrator
I am a Coventry kid and back Coventry against 3rd rate Cayman hedge funds, who just want to rip taxpayers off by getting the Ricoh in the cheap.

To be fair there are many things tax payers are being ripped off for, if it meant bringing the club back and benefiting the club I didn't be too fussed...

Note I said club and not sisu..

wince

Shouldn't us, the council tax payers of Coventry stop paying council tax until the council stop playing at owning a stadium and sell it back to CCFC (however owns them!!)...
NOPMCCC
Where do we get such stupid people from

Mr Creosote

I didn't mention SISU in my post, only CCFC... The council need to facilitate the sale of the stadium and the club... This can be done if political pressured is put on CCC. Clearly ACL as it currently stands is a joke!

Astute

I didn't mention SISU in my post, only CCFC... The council need to facilitate the sale of the stadium and the club... This can be done if political pressured is put on CCC. Clearly ACL as it currently stands is a joke!

Explain ?

jaytskyblue

Sisu are a failed and unethical business, they arent fit and proper to own the Ricoh and cant be trusted.
A new owner v.likely to be sold a share.
But people get carried away with the benefits of the club owning the Ricoh, it isnt the holy grail...

Monners

I have decided to stop paying my council tax to Northampton Borough Council until Cov return to Coventry - Finding all of this very confusing :thinking about:

Nick

Administrator
I'm not going to pay it if the bin men don't come during the winter because of a bit of snow..

James Smith

Last edited:

wince

Wince, you just don't see the bigger picture.. Do you manage your life week to week!?
What are you on about ,I hate the council and there are a million things that the council do , but can not just stop paying council tax over the things 30000 people don't like , what if the people of this city the other 27000 who don't go to football stoped paying because the council sold the ricoh , tell me what is the bigger picture

wince

didn't mention SISU in my post, only CCFC... The council need to facilitate the sale of the stadium and the club... This can be done if political pressured is put on CCC. Clearly ACL as it currently stands is a joke!
And who wants to buy it , someone needs to make an offer, if they want to buy something not the other way round

Mr Creosote

Astute. CCC have it in their power to sell 100% of the stadium to an investor. This can be done on the basis the investor buys the club. SISU will not sell to CCC but will sell at the right price to an investor once the personal issues and agendas are removed, an external investor can do this

Users who are viewing this thread