Hope we lose every game... (1 Viewer)

KersleyDigs

....whilst this regime is in place. Very sad state of affairs....

Not been on here or to the Ricoh for ages. Ex-season ticket holder. Haven't known when or whom we have been playing this season. It's just too much now. When I see our league position and that we have lost again in the Media etc, I think, 'good!'.

I want these horrible hedge fund bastards to lose all of their money and fail miserably asap. Supporting City is not about money or success, it's about identity, pride and community. something that our current owners have strangled out of CCFC to the point where I don't recognise it or identify with it anymore.
If the only way to get rid of these leeches is in non-league then I hope it comes sooner rather than later. just want my club back.....

torchomatic

Not only that I hope we go out of business and never reform or anything. So there.

torchomatic

Supporting City is not about money or success, it's about identity, pride and community.

Well, unless Red Bull take us over, of course.

torchomatic

Bob Latchford

Not been on here or to the Ricoh for ages. Ex-season ticket holder. Haven't known when or whom we have been playing this season. It's just too much now. When I see our league position and that we have lost again in the Media etc, I think, 'good!'.

I want these horrible hedge fund bastards to lose all of their money and fail miserably asap. Supporting City is not about money or success, it's about identity, pride and community. something that our current owners have strangled out of CCFC to the point where I don't recognise it or identify with it anymore.
If the only way to get rid of these leeches is in non-league then I hope it comes sooner rather than later. just want my club back.....

A sad state of affairs indeed .

Paxman II

What an odd OP. I have actually never gone to a City match thinking about who owns us. I go to watch and support my club because I grew up on it and while we are in very bad times I still want to watch what happens and see how the team gets on always with optimism. Isn't that what being a footy fan is all about? Leicester last year showed anything is possible and that is why we always come back for more!

fuck off you horrible little cretin.......hope you have totally crap xmas and santa shits down your chimney......

clint van damme

and I hope you stand bare footed on a plug, and if you carry on, I'll say a prayer that you catch your foreskin in your fly.

torchomatic

Whilst knocking up imitation tops to save the club money yet complain about investment...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saying that I went to the shop at Arena Park today to get my lad the away kit for Christmas. It cost £77 including his name on the back. Bloody hell.

torchomatic

fuck me, how longs his name?!

Actually that was the cheap bit. It was £12 for two numbers and up to 15 characters. During the summer we were in Norfolk and he wanted a Norwich shirt with his name on and that was like £20 extra for his name and numbers.

Skyblueweeman

Actually that was the cheap bit. It was £12 for two numbers and up to 15 characters. During the summer we were in Norfolk and he wanted a Norwich shirt with his name on and that was like £20 extra for his name and numbers.

Norwich shirt? So you're Russian with 6 fingers on each hand?

Sorry Torch, I'm bored before heading out to play indoor footy. Carry on...

torchomatic

Norwich shirt? So you're Russian with 6 fingers on each hand?

Sorry Torch, I'm bored before heading out to play indoor footy. Carry on...

Well, everywhere we go he tends to want a football shirt, he has draws full of them. Hope you win!

Brylowes

Surely lose every game, except the Checatrade games, think Wembley :)

The Reverend Skyblue

I honestly can't believe a supposed supporter has written the opening post.
I hate SISU, I hate the council ,I hate Higgs , I hate the fucking lot of them, but I will never hate my football club whatever the mess they get themselves in.
Yes i am disillusioned and must admit they are testing my love and interest in football both at club level but also the game in general, but my God no way in hell would I want Cov to lose every game, though they are doing a good job of it anyway.
For gods sake man get a grip , if you feel like giving up just give up ,but don't wish them to get relegated to the abyss that is league two.
Go and have a whisky or two, the world will seem suddenly to be full of cheer

torchomatic

Yes, very strange attitude, isnt it, Rev? There are some who just cannot separate their football club with our owners. Amazing that some would even be prepared for us to go out of business.

KersleyDigs

I am not the problem here guys....!
Thought this might help accentuate how serious/desperate this situation has got? Sounds like a lot of you would buy mouldy fruit from the market and eat it because you've been going there all your life. Question is, for how long? How long till you open your eyes and realise what's really happening in that transaction?!!

Nick

Administrator
Thought this might help accentuate how serious/desperate this situation has got? Sounds like a lot of you would buy mouldy fruit from the market and eat it because you've been going there all your life. Question is, for how long? How long till you open your eyes and realise what's really happening in that transaction?!!
Ah the old open your eyes line.

You are the one saying you hope ccfc lose every game, I'd say it is you being extreme, over the top and you didn't get the reaction you hoped for.

Liquid Gold

I hope you open your eyes and a bird shits in them

KersleyDigs

Haha. you lot really are 'loyal' aren't you?! a bloody hedge fund's dream. All the best lads. See you when we have some owners with some ambition or morals. You can all bore me with stories of how you are better fans than me then because you blindly bank rolled a global hedge fund in their quest to recoup their investment.

Last edited:

covmark

Haha. you lot really are 'loyal' aren't you?! a bloody hedge fund's dream. All the best lads. See you when we have some owners with some ambition or morals. You can all bore me with stories of how you are better fans than me then because you blindly bank rolled a global hedge fund in their quest to recoup their investment.
Thanks for coming you crank, go and slope off now pal after your touch of attention seeking didn't get the desired reaction.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread