Home game protest... (1 Viewer)

AndreasB

And to think you count RFC on your imaginary side :D

ah more philosophy, I like it - so "RFC" takes a position which you dont agree with and it becomes "imaginary" I think this is your way of mentally blocking that out because it is a reality you are unable to cope with.

AndreasB

Or are you saying that the silent majority still go to Northampton?

At least you got the silent bit right if that is the case.

Nope, the silent majority are those with half a brain that dont come on here and spout SISU OUT nonsence like sheep.

WestEndAgro

You lot should be GRATEFUL to SISU for continuing to fund the club at all next year - they are probably planning for sub 1500 attendances at Sixfields and all you can do is rub your hands gleefully about this. I dont know many "greedy hedgefunds" that fund such unsustainable losses year after year . What CCC/ACL is doing is a disgrace now and will be exposed in the JR.
We are lucky to still have a club and when all you lot come trickling back whenever we are back in Cov you should be holding the sixfields 1500 in honour for making the sacrifice to keep the club alive when YOU did nothing.

It's pointless making fun of you because it will take you the rest of the day to figure it out

Sky Blue Kid

Ha ha. No I dont mean that at all. We represent the sensible and mostly silent majority rather than the hot heads on here .
1) Sensible and silent majority!!! Lmfao. The " Vast silent majority" are the 10k who refuse to pander to SISU by setting foot in Sixfields

AndreasB

1) Sensible and silent majority!!! Lmfao. The " Vast silent majority" are the 10k who refuse to pander to SISU by setting foot in Sixfields

or the 35,000+ who call themselves fans but couldnt be arsed to go to the Ricoh either?? - the ones who REALLY got us into this mess.

Grendel

Astute

Nope, the silent majority are those with half a brain that dont come on here and spout SISU OUT nonsence like sheep.

Yet those of us with a full brain that try and work out what is going on and notice some of our fans try to make a line between SISU good/SISU bad have less intelligence than the ones you say that only have half a brain that thinks everyone without their views spout SISU out like nonsense??? sheep?

AndreasB

Yet those of us with a full brain that try and work out what is going on and notice some of our fans try to make a line between SISU good/SISU bad have less intelligence than the ones you say that only have half a brain that thinks everyone without their views spout SISU out like nonsense??? sheep?

I would put you in the second camp to be honest.

WestEndAgro

No, thats due to structural inequalities in the workplace - unless you really do think women are less intelligent than men which would be why you havent got a girlfriend.

Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today ?

Shouldn't you be in the kitchen ?

señor Santiago

You lot should be GRATEFUL to SISU for continuing to fund the club at all next year - they are probably planning for sub 1500 attendances at Sixfields and all you can do is rub your hands gleefully about this. I dont know many "greedy hedgefunds" that fund such unsustainable losses year after year . What CCC/ACL is doing is a disgrace now and will be exposed in the JR.
We are lucky to still have a club and when all you lot come trickling back whenever we are back in Cov you should be holding the sixfields 1500 in honour for making the sacrifice to keep the club alive when YOU did nothing.
U twat Sisu have stripped us dry!!! Can you not see they are loaning money against ccfc's name with high interests hence how we are in such high debt.
I'd rather ccfc be liquidated than have sisu in charge, we'd make faster progress.

Astute

I would put you in the second camp to be honest.

Everyone without my views shouts SISU out?

So now you are saying that I think you are shouting SISU out? :thinking about:

Grendel

Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today ?

Shouldn't you be in the kitchen ?

Shouldn't you be back cleaning the public urinals - how long do street cleaners get for breaks this days?

Sky Blue Kid

@ Grenduffy...Every post he makes takes the piss out of himself.....Tried to be clever quoting "Descartian" thinking he was above everyone else, and that nobody would know what he was talking about...Epic Fail......Tries saying he was one of the "Sensible and silent majority"....Epic fail.......Tries telling 35k+ supporters they are wrong...Epic fail(BTW...Ricoh only holds 32.5k).....Says he is "Doing his bit" by boycotting the last game against Wolves. Why not boycott every "Home game" between now and end of the season"...Epic fail.....As for you!...Don't get me started.

WestEndAgro

Shouldn't you be back cleaning the public urinals - how long do street cleaners get for breaks this days?

They say opposites attract, I sincerely hope you meet someone who is witty, intelligent, cultured, and attractive.

Astute

They say opposites attract, I sincerely hope you meet someone who is witty, intelligent, cultured, and attractive.

Thanks for that. Just spat my beer all over my laptop :claping hands:

Spionkop

Exmouth Neil, opening post. Yes think it is a good idea. Get away fans to boycott the games.
At least ask them.
The fact that there are about 700 or 800 paying fans at Sixfields is immaterial. Those fans are doing serious damage to any hopes of getting back to Coventry. This should be explained to away fans.
However, don't know whether the majority of fans here and in the real world realise that Sisu have us booked in for next season at Sixfields, selling the season tickets. Another year of Sky Blue joy in Northampton. Whoopee. Unless something happens in the summer. Or us fans up our game.

skybluetony176

Exmouth Neil, opening post. Yes think it is a good idea. Get away fans to boycott the games.
At least ask them.
The fact that there are about 700 or 800 paying fans at Sixfields is immaterial. Those fans are doing serious damage to any hopes of getting back to Coventry. This should be explained to away fans.
However, don't know whether the majority of fans here and in the real world realise that Sisu have us booked in for next season at Sixfields, selling the season tickets. Another year of Sky Blue joy in Northampton. Whoopee. Unless something happens in the summer. Or us fans up our game.

I'd have to disagree. on other clubs forums where fans were asked to boycott it didn't recieved a good reception.

we would be better off asking them to protest/support fix football while they are there on our behalf.

AndreasB

U twat Sisu have stripped us dry!!! Can you not see they are loaning money against ccfc's name with high interests hence how we are in such high debt.
I'd rather ccfc be liquidated than have sisu in charge, we'd make faster progress.

WOW. Thanks for making my point more eloquently than I ever could have. This is so unhinged I thought it was a wind up. Well done. Where would we "make progress" to if we were liquidated?

AndreasB

@ Grenduffy...Every post he makes takes the piss out of himself.....Tried to be clever quoting "Descartian" thinking he was above everyone else, and that nobody would know what he was talking about...Epic Fail......Tries saying he was one of the "Sensible and silent majority"....Epic fail.......Tries telling 35k+ supporters they are wrong...Epic fail(BTW...Ricoh only holds 32.5k).....Says he is "Doing his bit" by boycotting the last game against Wolves. Why not boycott every "Home game" between now and end of the season"...Epic fail.....As for you!...Don't get me started.

You forgot to say you had been a True Coventry fan for 70 years man and boy. EPIC FAIL

shmmeee

or the 35,000+ who call themselves fans but couldnt be arsed to go to the Ricoh either?? - the ones who REALLY got us into this mess.

No they're not. No one has an obligation to go to football matches, it's the club's job to bring them in, either through excitement on the pitch or community off it. Both of these have been shockingly bad under recent owners.

(and yes, that includes the current gates - Sisu could've done 100 times more than they have to raise gates at Sixfields, the promised free travel for a start. For my money you can't bitch about lack of revenue when you've done fuck all to increase it)

shmmeee

WOW. Thanks for making my point more eloquently than I ever could have. This is so unhinged I thought it was a wind up. Well done. Where would we "make progress" to if we were liquidated?

This question needs some discussion. I'm of the belief we'd be better off debt free in non-league than hanging in in L1 with £40/50/60/70m debt.

You got to think long term, at the moment the club should go bust, the club should've gone bust years ago, well before Sisu. Either we need a proper admin where debts are cancelled/reduced or we need liquidation and start again.

As Sisu don't seem to be willing to play ball, I'd suggest the latter is our best option.

A question back would be: how will we progress when we need so much revenue just to service the debt?

shmmeee

arguing-internet.jpg

AndreasB

This question needs some discussion. I'm of the belief we'd be better off debt free in non-league than hanging in in L1 with £40/50/60/70m debt.

You got to think long term, at the moment the club should go bust, the club should've gone bust years ago, well before Sisu. Either we need a proper admin where debts are cancelled/reduced or we need liquidation and start again.

No I fundamentally disagree with that point of view - we could be sent 3 divisions down which is almost into lights out territory. Whilst we are in L1 we should fight to protect that and do everything we can to get back into the Championship - could have been this year without the deduction so is not fantasy. We are more marketable to a non sisu buyout the higher we are.

I agree SISU reneged on the free coach travel. Black mark and we shouldnt let them forget that. However, midweek games were NINE QUID this year so no excuse if you wanted to come I dont think.

shmmeee

No I fundamentally disagree with that point of view - we could be sent 3 divisions down which is almost into lights out territory. Whilst we are in L1 we should fight to protect that and do everything we can to get back into the Championship - could have been this year without the deduction so is not fantasy. We are more marketable to a non sisu buyout the higher we are.

I agree SISU reneged on the free coach travel. Black mark and we shouldnt let them forget that. However, midweek games were NINE QUID this year so no excuse if you wanted to come I dont think.

Sorry you didn't address my point.

How would we progress with tens of millions of pounds of debt to service?

I'd argue league position is temporary, at least more so than debt positions.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread