Hilsner loaned out (1 Viewer)

ccfctommy

He's obviously not impressed so far. Reminds me a bit of Bosma, the Dutch feller we signed a few years ago that never got a look in.

cc84cov

He's obviously not impressed so far. Reminds me a bit of Bosma, the Dutch feller we signed a few years ago that never got a look in.
Didn’t he only play non league football before he come tho ? Hislner had a lot more pedigree

KenilworthSkyBlue

Not a bad loan really given that in theory he should start the majority of games. Hopefully this will do him the world of good and be a catalyst for getting his fitness back on track.

lord_garrincha

IF... he starts 15 games and comes close to getting 5 goals & 5 assists, then it should be deemed a success and it gives him a fighting chance for next season.

larry_david

The lads had issues but is now relatively fit, just needs game time and lots of it. he will be a star at Oldham and that will also feed into his confidence. Nothing wrong in that and look forward to him coming back fit and with a glowing report.
Yep. And if he rips it up we've either got a player with potential we can nurture, or based on the loan we can move on to a league 1 team. It's good, I'd rather him in England that go out to some 4th division German team. Least now we can get fans reports etc

larry_david

Being Kewell’s first addition in the January transfer window, the Head Coach is delighted to have another exciting option; “Marcel is a very talented player who is coming here to prove a point and to show everyone he’s ready to impress in English football.

“He likes to be direct with his play, is powerful and can create chances. He’ll give us another option across midfield and I’m excited to see what he can do for us in the second-part of the campaign.”

On his move up North, Marcel said; “I’m really looking forward to my time here and to help the club finish well.

“I know of Oldham after speaking to Timmy [Thiele] who was here a few years ago on a short loan.

“I’ve not played as much as I would’ve liked since coming to England, but now I’m fitter, stronger and ready to give my all.”

He will wear the #21 shirt and is available for selection at the weekend.

Alkhen

Have Oldham got a magic lung wand then???

Airs better oop North

I mean play on meds or whatever is required. Paul Scholes had asthma and managed OK! shame he only lasted a week or so at Oldham or he could have given advice

Users who are viewing this thread