Hilßner debut? (2 Viewers)

stupot07

I watched the second half and he looked quite good, played in the deeper midfield role, a few bizarre passes but always looking for the ball.

He looks far more comfortable in the deeper role than he did in the number 10 last week. He doesn't look anywhere near good enough for the championship, but would probably be solid in league one.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

TomRad85

Got to take your hat off to the lad preserving in a foreign country and dropping down the leagues to try to make it here
Hope it works out for him
He must have had something about him for Chris Badlan to bring him over
Maybe Oldham have seen something we missed in playing him a bit deeper. Doesn't seem particularly quick but has a cultured left foot.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

NorthernWisdom

Just give the bloke a break for a bit. Its probably more likely than not that he won't make it here but it can only be a good thing that he's playing regularly (and well) in league 2 than wasting away in our under 23s.

Yeah it's good for him to get some competitive games and, even if (when?;)) he doesn't make it with us, will at least help him make it somewhere.

TomRad85

Yeah it's good for him to get some competitive games and, even if (when?;)) he doesn't make it with us, will at least help him make it somewhere.
Exactly. It seems he was very keen to play in England so would be nice if he achieved that somewhere even if not with us. (I've woken up in a friendly mood today.)

Last edited:

cov donkey kick

If he shows he's upto the physicality of the league and is playing every week then it can only be a good thing and he gets match fit I'm sure he will get better and better and show his ability he possess as illuded to on this thread that badlan must have seen his quality.

cc84cov

Got to take your hat off to the lad preserving in a foreign country and dropping down the leagues to try to make it here
Hope it works out for him
He must have had something about him for Chris Badlan to bring him over
“Kasta is too good for this level” 🙃

cc84cov

My mate watched their game yesterday and said he reminds him of John fleck at times playing in deeper he looks better

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

The whole root of the problem is that it's Kasta who is convinced of that
So doesn't think he needs to put any effort into training or looking after himself as a professional sportsman should

Take it no improvement in attitude this season from the lad then? And would assume only on the bench out of pure necessity?

Grendel

Sounds like he had another decent game which will probably disappoint one or two on here.

Not Really but this is league two.

cc84cov

Honestly, can you either quit being fucking negative about literally everything or give yourself a break from the site? It’s proper tedious. You’re making Grendel look like an enthusiastic optimist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How does fuck off sound ? Your not even from cov 🤡😆

cc84cov

The kind of petty shit I expect from you to be fair. I’ll just fuck off with all the other fans not from cov to allow the loyal fans from the city to attend games because we’re already so superbly supported.

Just support your local team ie where your from son 😆

what’s upset you ? The fact I criticise the manager at times ? The fact I point out wedon’t score enough goals and we concede poor ones ?

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Just support your local team ie where your from son

what’s upset you ? The fact I criticise the manager at times ? The fact I point out wedon’t score enough goals and we concede poor ones ?

Sorry mate, I’ll reassess with all the glory supporting I’ve done following the city up and down the country. Why don’t you support your local Saturday league team? Plenty of teams between highfield road and the Ricoh you could have supported when we moved ground. Nothings upset me, just tedious coming on here at the moment with every thread filled with a 14 year old throwing his toys out the pram. Lockdown isn’t easy for anyone, try and get your head in a better place like you committed to on the post about CCFCWay

cc84cov

Sorry mate, I’ll reassess with all the glory supporting I’ve done following the city up and down the country. Why don’t you support your local Saturday league team? Plenty of teams between highfield road and the Ricoh you could have supported when we moved ground. Nothings upset me, just tedious coming on here at the moment with every thread filled with a 14 year old throwing his toys out the pram. Lockdown isn’t easy for anyone, try and get your head in a better place like you committed to on the post about CCFCWay

🤣🤣🤣

My heads fine son it’s you who sounds in a bad place,hence why you felt the need to tag me in your post😆

Skybluebeliever

I watched the second half and he looked quite good, played in the deeper midfield role, a few bizarre passes but always looking for the ball.

He looks far more comfortable in the deeper role than he did in the number 10 last week. He doesn't look anywhere near good enough for the championship, but would probably be solid in league one.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I think this loan could be to work out his best position , he came to us as a attacking left sided player , he never got game time so we don’t know if he can play there , MR obviously does not trust him at the moment . He’s gone to Oldham and by the sounds of things has played in two different positions in the two games so far and yesterday he excelled in a deeper role , lets see how this develops even we end up selling we could get our money back

higgs

It's up to himself now to prove himself and kick on in his career

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Magwitch

What has happened is Hilsner had a delayed start to his ccfc career and some experts on here had him useless, waste of money etc, etc. never saw him play, oh I forget think he had about twenty minutes in one of the cups obviously wasn’t as good as Lionel Messi and yet DeCosta who has had almost the same amount of delay due to injury is never mentioned, strange breed some supporters.

shmmeee

What has happened is Hilsner had a delayed start to his ccfc career and some experts on here had him useless, waste of money etc, etc. never saw him play, oh I forget think he had about twenty minutes in one of the cups obviously wasn’t as good as Lionel Messi and yet DeCosta who has had almost the same amount of delay due to injury is never mentioned, strange breed some supporters.

Dacosta has got on the pitch

Users who are viewing this thread