Higgs vs CCFC Court Row (11 Viewers)

Moff

The point is whether people like you and Grendel support a counter action for 290k by a Cayman hedge fund against a well established Coventry children's charity. The answer is evidently 'yes'. I hope you are proud of yourselves.

You are obviously reading something that clearly hasn't been written, as nowhere have they written that.

They have written that the Alan Higgs Trust are suing SISU for costs, and SISU are counter claiming for their costs. The courts will hear the evidence and decide, that is how the legal system in this country works.

I hope the Higgs trust win and SISU lose, but I am not some over sensitive soul that I cant see that the courts will work it out, and hopefully the truth will prevail.

Nick

Administrator
You are obviously reading something that clearly hasn't been written, as nowhere have they written that.

They have written that the Alan Higgs Trust are suing SISU for costs, and SISU are counter claiming for their costs. The courts will hear the evidence and decide, that is how the legal system in this country works.

I hope the Higgs trust win and SISU lose, but I am not some over sensitive soul that I cant see that the courts will work it out, and hopefully the truth will prevail.

Exactly, and maybe a bit more info will come out about the whole mess!

RoboCCFC90

How dare you post something sensible ;) !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dongonzalos

Sisu aren't interested in winning PR Dong when are you going to realise that.

But my point is. I think you think the charity should not have sued. As they are taking in a Goliath of the court arena. Yet I don't think they get any choice. I believe legally as a charity if the legal advice says sue you are legally inn lived to follow it.

GaryPendrysEyes

Just cut the crap, it's the usual non-criticism, evasism/defence of anything Sisu do--even on issues like this. We've seen it hundreds of times.
Stand up for Coventry for once.

RoboCCFC90

But my point is. I think you think the charity should not have sued. As they are taking in a Goliath of the court arena. Yet I don't think they get any choice. I believe legally as a charity if the legal advice says sue you are legally inn lived to follow it.

This is what I stated previously the Charity would have considered every possibility before going through with this lets just hope they come out on the positive side of things.

DaleM

May be wrong here but don't the charity have to sue Sisu to get their money under charity commission rule . As I say maybe wrong .

Nick

Administrator
Only because your beloved sisu again refused to pay their dues--and to a charity at that, just how low are they
prepared to go.

If SISU owe it and it is found they should have paid it, won't they get it and all legal fees? It is a bit of an inconvenience though so a bit of a donation would be nice as a gesture.

Moff

Just cut the crap, it's the usual non-criticism, evasism/defence of anything Sisu do--even on issues like this. We've seen it hundreds of times.
Stand up for Coventry for once.

For christs sake, where have I defended SISU. I hope the Charity win, but like you am not in possession of the facts and will let the legal system take its course, so I am hoping the Higgs Trust are the ones who have done everything right as they will win the case, if not and they have done wrong they will lose.
Like if you financially f**ked someone over I would want you finding guilty, but if not I would want you to be found not guilty and win the case.

GaryPendrysEyes

What are you talking about. We all know Sisu are not just defending the action but are counter-suing for 10 times costs out of spite and to bully a Coventry charity. Most normal Coventry people would be outraged by that.

Nick

Administrator
What are you talking about. We all know Sisu are not just defending the action but are counter-suing for 10 times costs out of spite and to bully a Coventry charity. Most normal Coventry people would be outraged by that.

So what happens if the charity are found at fault? Would SISU make them pay it all or come to some "agreement"?

GaryPendrysEyes

For christs sake, where have I defended SISU. I hope the Charity win, but like you am not in possession of the facts and will let the legal system take its course, so I am hoping the Higgs Trust are the ones who have done everything right as they will win the case, if not and they have done wrong they will lose.
Like if you financially f**ked someone over I would want you finding guilty, but if not I would want you to be found not guilty and win the case.

Not talking to you in that response....

Moff

No I dont know that, as I am not party to the legal facts, nor are you.

Stop talking rubbish, read Simon Gilberts report instead of spouting off hysterically

GaryPendrysEyes

So what happens if the charity are found at fault? Would SISU make them pay it all or come to some "agreement"?

Perhaps you missed this...

'Just cut the crap, it's the usual non-criticism, evasism/defence of anything Sisu do--even on issues like this. We've seen it hundreds of times.
Stand up for Coventry for once'

Nick

Administrator
Perhaps you missed this...

'Just cut the crap, it's the usual non-criticism, evasism/defence of anything Sisu do--even on issues like this. We've seen it hundreds of times.
Stand up for Coventry for once'

No, it is trying to see what actually happened. If SISU owe them the money, I would be happy to see SISU have to hand over all of the money, their legal fees and a donation as a gesture.

Moff

GPE, look I dont want to fall out with you. We both hope the Higgs win. I was just trying to say the Court will hear all the evidence and will decide on that

GaryPendrysEyes

No I dont know that, as I am not party to the legal facts, nor are you.

Stop talking rubbish, read Simon Gilberts report instead of spouting off hysterically

I have stated the facts and everyone knows the reason for the counter action. Aside from you apparently, have you heard of a company called Sisu??

duffer

Personally, I'm entirely supportive of the actions of the Charity. SISU have got plenty of form for breaking contracts and as far as I'm concerned it's good that someone is taking them on with regard to it.

As for the counter-claim, that's entirely their right but (imho) it's hard to see it as anything other than an attempt to dissuade the charity from continuing the action. They weren't obliged to counter-claim, they could just have defended the action. I suspect that the counter-claim is the only hope of a defence that they have, this on the basis that you have to think that the charity have something in writing to bring to the court.

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out - it will shed a lot of light on what's coming in the JR.

RoboCCFC90

I have stated the facts and everyone knows the reason for the counter action. Aside from you apparently, have you heard of a company called Sisu??

GPE do us all a favour and give it a rest, you resent Sisu that's fine but Nick, Moff, Grendel and I, have all pointed out relevant facts and questions and you have dived off the deep end..

Moff

Have you heard about the legal system and how it works?

Oh and you havent stated the facts as you havent got them. I see you reject the olive branch above.

GaryPendrysEyes

Have you heard about the legal system and how it works?

Oh and you havent stated the facts as you havent got them. I see you reject the olive branch above.

We have the facts on the actions and we all know Sisu's modus operandi. It really is time people stood up for Coventry.
Our responses crossed, so olive branch noted :0)

Nick

Administrator
We have the facts on the actions and we all know Sisu's modus operandi. It really is time people stood up for Coventry.

We don't know the facts of what happened though do we? It could well have been all The Higgs Fault, it may well not be. That we shall see and like I said, if SISU are forced to pay up I hope they give a donation.

Moff

Thank you for accepting the olive branch. I dont disagree with your thoughts on the SISU M.O, its vile, and hopefully they will be shown to be so.

skybluefred

We don't know the facts of what happened though do we? It could well have been all The Higgs Fault, it may well not be. That we shall see and like I said, if SISU are forced to pay up I hope they give a donation.

Nick I doubt that joke will be beaten all year--sisu give a donation:pointlaugh::claping hands:They have donated nothing to anybody
except themselves since they arrived at the Club--what on earth makes you think that will change anytime soon.

Grendel

Nick I doubt that joke will be beaten all year--sisu give a donation:pointlaugh::claping hands:They have donated nothing to anybody
except themselves since they arrived at the Club--what on earth makes you think that will change anytime soon.

Ah yes they've made millions out of the goldmine called CCFC.

Grendel

Then you can't be looking. Read through the thread and engage your brain.

Quote the bit that shows support then? Let's see your brain cell in action.

Users who are viewing this thread