higgs half still for sale (2 Viewers)

chiefdave

"The other 50 per cent is owned by the Edward Higgs Charity and we will be in discussions with them imminently."

Doesn't sound like a done deal, maybe just the wording through. If there is still a chance for us to own 50% SISU need to move quickly.

quinn1971

Wasps are talking to the Higgs about their shares, they WILL be sold to wasps, they're not gonna cough up all that money for half of something

torchomatic

Really? Lots of changes of tune on here. Wasn't long ago that people were writing to Lucas et al begging them NOT to sell to SISU.

Doesn't sound like a done deal, maybe just the wording through. If there is still a chance for us to own 50% SISU need to move quickly.

RoboCCFC90

If you can read this Sisu I would like to state in a calm manner:

BUY THE OTHER HALF OF THE FUCKING SHARE NOW!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hobo

Really? Lots of changes of tune on here. Wasn't long ago that people were writing to Lucas et al begging them NOT to sell to SISU.

No, that was about selling bricks and mortar which SISU would have complete control of and could sell. Lots of people have said the way forward was for the club to negotiate a long lease. That is what Wasps have done.

Hobo

Poor charity being conned out of their money.

I never bought into the poor charity line, but they only have to sell when it suits them surely? SISU never made an offer anyway only talked about it. That was part of the problem talked too long and couldn't decide what to offer. If you don't ask you don't get.

RoboCCFC90

It's going to be a long 30 days....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chiefdave

I certainly wouldn't sell the freehold to SISU but don't have any problem with ACL or part of it being sold to SISU. I've often said this is the ideal solution (albeit with SISU owning 100% of ACL rather than 50%) as it gives CCC some security over SISU pulling a fast one. It is SISU that have insisted they need the unencumbered freehold.

Users who are viewing this thread