Hickman (3 Viewers)

bawtryneal

He will be history by the end of June.
Probably at Solihull or Nuneaton next season.
What a stupid boy !! Bet his mum and dad are proud.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Calm down Pablo! A little baggy! Don’t get your knickers in a twist!

I’m not claiming to be a know it all of drugs, you wouldn’t catch me in that type of club or environment - I’m more of a Saturday night karaoke, pool table and jukebox pub man myself!

The attitude Hickman is showing in the video to women, the football club and bragging of his wealth, (didn’t realise £400 per week took you that far), whilst clearly rubbing substances into his gums and streaming it live to his followers on a public social media platform, is disgusting, arrogant and not the sort of prick I would want to be associated with in any way.

To defend it as being just a ‘little baggy’ is only tackling a fraction of the issue. I’m under no illusion that lots of people dabble with drugs recreationally but most aren’t wank enough to live stream them doing it on their social media, slagging off their employer, dragging their mates into it, spitting on them self and objectifying women.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Agreed CCFC4Life. Hickman had to make the apology for damage limitation. Sincere or not. It seems very sincere to me but I can see why others might doubt it. It's up to Hickman now to grow up and be a true professional.

As much as the grammar irks me, it does at least show he took the initiative to issue an apology off his own back rather than get something prewritten by an agent or that shite that gets posted after every game - "great to win/gutted we lost" "glad to score/assist" "we go again", . I think it probably is more damage limitation and about saving himself rather than a truly heartfelt apology, but we shall see.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

On a side note, I went to Linekers bar near to there last year for the England V Sweden game and it was €12 for a warm can of Rekorderlig out of a bucket.

Drugs around there are absolutely rife and not even hidden when being taken. I'm not saying that he is taking anything, as that would be pure speculation. But I'm surprised it's even being debated.

Not the 'bags' bit though, that's surely about money. More the 'teeth whitening strip' he's wiping on his gums.

Indeed - I've no idea what he was putting under his gums. But look at his eyes, his jaw, the constant stream of mastubatory bullshit spouting from his mouth. Powdered tobacco doesn't do that....

SkyBlueCRJ

As much as the grammar irks me, it does at least show he took the initiative to issue an apology off his own back rather than get something prewritten by an agent or that shite that gets posted after every game - "great to win/gutted we lost" "glad to score/assist" "we go again", . I think it probably is more damage limitation and about saving himself rather than a truly heartfelt apology, but we shall see.

How do you know it was off his own back?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I think we've got a few chants for him now.

To the Doyle/Kelly tune

#(whoa-whoa) his pockets are heavy#
#(whoa whoa) he can't handle a bevvy#
#(whoa whoa) Icky's on his holiday"

#(whoa-whoa) he boasts about his money#
#(whoa-whoa) his career's down the dunny#
#(whoa-whoa) he should've put his phone away#

#(whoa-whoa) he boasts about his cash#
#(whoa-whoa) can't grow a proper 'tache#
#(whoa-whoa) he never should've gone away#

#(whoa-whoa) he talks about his bags#
#(whoa-whoa) was it drugs or fags?#
#(whoa-whoa) we just don't know either way#

To the Robin Hood tune

#Jak Hickman, Jak Hickman, running down the wing#
#Jak Hickman, Jak Hickman, showing off his bling#
#he's out on the pull#
#his pockets are full#
#Jak Hickman, Jak Hickman, Jak Hickman#

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

How do you know it was off his own back?

I don't think an agent/club would've let such a poorly written thing pass them by. Of course they or someone else could've ordered him to put something out and it would seem more honest written in his own mannerisms, but my instinct says it was him. His reasons for it? Undecided.

Otis

I’m not claiming to be a know it all of drugs, you wouldn’t catch me in that type of club or environment - I’m more of a Saturday night karaoke, pool table and jukebox pub man myself!

The attitude Hickman is showing in the video to women, the football club and bragging of his wealth, (didn’t realise £400 per week took you that far), whilst clearly rubbing substances into his gums and streaming it live to his followers on a public social media platform, is disgusting, arrogant and not the sort of prick I would want to be associated with in any way.

To defend it as being just a ‘little baggy’ is only tackling a fraction of the issue. I’m under no illusion that lots of people dabble with drugs recreationally but most aren’t wank enough to live stream them doing it on their social media, slagging off their employer, dragging their mates into it, spitting on them self and objectifying women.
Fair points there. There's a lot in the mix, including the mysogany and you would think that most employers would sack the person concerned in any other job under the same circumstance.

covboy1987

Cannot understand what he has to brag about - He played at Hereford United last season who are way down the pyramid and played the likes of Cov sphinx the previous season - reasonable standard, but not exactly going to earn you the money that he says he is displaying- The one positive note in that he had in his football career is that he on loan from a football league club but that has just gone up in smoke - Not onlyb Showed himself up and has damaged his career but don't think his mate Tom Baylis will be happy with his 5 mins of BS

clint van damme

Fair points there. There's a lot in the mix, including the mysogany and you would think that most employers would sack the person concerned in any other job under the same circumstance.

my son got sacked from a part time job for taking an unauthorised holiday to go to Bradford away last season, (blessing in disguise as it turned out), but that's the real world, as this fucking pellet is about to find out.

larry_david

What a sad tale this is. I'm one of those saddos who loves footy manager even at the age of 32 so love bringing the youth through the academy. Every time therefore a young ccfc player goes out on loan I keep an eye out to see performance reviews, if they start, how they do etc and I had high hopes for hickman the player.

But this just makes you realise how idiotic most of them are and ultimately how they don't give a fuck.

If he's good enough then he's gotta put in a fuck load of work to convince MR. If he's not good enough and talksport are now taking the piss, he'll be at Kenilworth wardens come July.

Social media can be lethal. Watch out

block16

Comes across to me as Bayliss been on the gear tbf. Sack Hickman the twat look at man united with the bunch of knobhead they’ve got imagine supporting that. Really hope rest of our squad aren’t like this c**t

kg82

You completely misunderstood what I’m saying. To break it down, what I was implying was the bag he put in his mouth wouldn’t be able to hold mdma, it would be kept in a plastic bag. I was in no way defending him if he has taken something.

skyblueeyesrevisited

You completely misunderstood what I’m saying. To break it down, what I was implying was the bag he put in his mouth wouldn’t be able to hold mdma, it would be kept in a plastic bag. I was in no way defending him if he has taken something.
Will need a brown paper bag over his head next time he sets foot in Coventry

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Fairenough, regardless of what it is, it’s still embarrassing behaviour.

better days

I've heard a bit of background info on this now
The lad thought he was being filmed for a Whatsapp group which would only be seen by other players but it was put on Snap chat
He was joking with the things he said about money as the other players know he's only on a modest contract
Still crazy as even with Whatsapp it only takes one person to upload it somewhere
The other players are certain the lad doesn't take drugs though
It's a disaster all round really

Kilclines curly mullet

Within the last hour it’s been posted in the daily mail, the sun, mirror and various other media outlets.
It would amaze me if his contract wasn’t terminated.

Still, at least it gives us something to talk about other than stadiums and legal battles.

Users who are viewing this thread