Here We Go Again...The Candidates (2 Viewers)

Mucca Mad Boys

I think Di Canio could be a decent shout, said at the start of the season our squad was one of the strongest. Recently had problems with Swindon so could see him leaving with little to no compensation to Swindon. Whether i'd want him here or not is a different matter though...

That dirty fascist!? :mad:

I wonder how people would 'boycott' the club then?

I wouldn't, I'm loyal to my club, but I hate him.

Isn't a bad shout though.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I think Di Canio could be a decent shout, said at the start of the season our squad was one of the strongest. Recently had problems with Swindon so could see him leaving with little to no compensation to Swindon. Whether i'd want him here or not is a different matter though...
That was 100% mind games before our away game with them. He mentioned David Bell ffs

VegetableSamosa

We need someone new and fresh to the game but already causing waves. Being local will be a bonus...

so let's poach Sian Massey from the Referee's Association.

KarmicChris

That was 100% mind games before our away game with them. He mentioned David Bell ffs

Fair point... But I think the problems with Swindon are more of a factor tbh. Can't see him staying there much longer. Whether it's to another club or just walking out I'm not sure.

Mucca Mad Boys

MK Dons' Robinson, could go sour at MKD, might jump ship before getting sacked!?

Nonleagueherewecome

If we could choose anyone, i'd love to see Lee Clarke here.

"Clarke's rubbish, he hasn't got a clue"

"Yeah, scores goals though, doesn't he?"

"Nah, he's rubbish, Cyrus is a much better player".

This is why we don't want him, whether or not he's any good!

Colesy55

If he would come it would have to be Adkins for me ! Knows the lower leagues as well as any manager and did a fantastic job at saints !

Nonleagueherewecome

Blackwell is at Bury?

I got my crap long-ball merchant failed-protege (Allardyce for Brown/Warnock for Blackwell) managers mixed up :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread